Advice on blasters

KO22

Thanks for the offer but I will find a way to make contact or I will have to cancel my order. It is just bumming me out right now.

I know its a tough spot but I can say from most experiences the doopy kits take a long time. 7 weeks is a bit long though. I think mine took 8 weeks. The one drawback with them is that they are notorious for not being responsive.

I don't like it but I put in a "Report a Problem" with ebay as there was a little disclaimer at the bottom that said I had to do it by today. I knew it would take a while but this is a little ridiculous, especially when I have not gotten a response despite making a couple of attempts. I have never had a problem like this before.

Yeah I hear you about that. I missed it once and luckily the vendor was good enough to work it out with me in spite of the fact he had nothing to lose. On another note, reporting a problem could get their attention?

I ordered my blaster at doopydoos several months ago. It took them some weeks to ship it to Germany, but when I had lost all my hope to get it it finally arrived.

Sure, it is almost impossible to get any reaction from them, but I think in the end everyone who ordered from them got their blaster sooner or later.

I got a response this morning and they said it got lost in shipping. They offered to send another or give me a refund, I chose for them to send me another but I also requested a ETA and a tracking number. I just wish I had it now, soon I won't have as much time to put it together. Oh well.

I got a response this morning and they said it got lost in shipping. They offered to send another or give me a refund, I chose for them to send me another but I also requested a ETA and a tracking number. I just wish I had it now, soon I won't have as much time to put it together. Oh well.

It's sort of good news? Doopys does way too much business with the 501st and RL to screw things up.

Alright time to finish this. The latest is that we agreed have a new kit sent, but I received an email from ebay saying that they are refunding my money and is now pending. Thats good so that I am not out any money but it was not what we agreed to. needless to say I will not be getting a kit from doopy as I am done dealing with them. Too bad since it sounds like this is the exception not the rule. So, any advice as to somewhere else I could go to get an E-11 ANH? Right now I am thinking about the sci fire hyperfirm but thats a bit pricy for me right now.