Jreeveo's Great Procrastination (A.K.A Build WIP)

Jreeveo

So lets see....

My TM Hero armour arrived on May 4th (Uber appropriate), but the story starts a way before this.

Back in April my Doopys full resin blaster kit arrived an I was determined to start my build thread....three months on here I am finally relaying my progress to you wonderful people.

I apologise for the disjointedness of it all as I tend to get drawn in to what I'm doing and forget to take pictures.

We've all seen a blaster with clamp's and elastic band's all over it, so lets just assume mine looked just as exciting as all the rest (which it did)

jzQ5Ftf.jpg

As you can see I followed mr Billy Haggis' thread for the scoperail and hengstler bracket (which took longer to make than expected, cutting an angle iron by hand is much harder than it looks)

rigsqiR.jpg

SQeVQMM.jpg

Test fit all good, ready to undercoat

0MGzqWn.jpg

and base coat

fyGc6Yh.jpg

more to follow

The Hengstler is sitting a bit too high. It should be nearly touching the folding stock. I'm in the same boat and saw several critiques regarding this over time. I still need to do it to mine....... :blush:

Just thought I'd chime in while you still had the chance to adjust it!

Looks great so far! :duim:

The Hengstler is sitting a bit too high. It should be nearly touching the folding stock. I'm in the same boat and saw several critiques regarding this over time. I still need to do it to mine....... :blush:

Just thought I'd chime in while you still had the chance to adjust it!

Looks great so far! :duim:

Cheers, I just put the bracket the wrong way, easy fix. Waiting on a new cam to take photos of newly finished blaster

Awesome! Now get to work on that TM, soldier! :D

Yeah the TM is trimmed and ready to go, keep an eye out for the build WIP over the coming weeks

qAyFLbK.jpg

dhAIt9i.jpg

Billy's design was very helpful, but may have to remake it at a later date (its a little off centre)

3civoJ0.jpg

dqtDWAn.jpg

cMYd838.jpg

body and scope painted (forgot to take a pic of hengstler)

8FzlAAo.jpg

sk3RALy.jpg

Allen bolts kindly supplied by gh05ty (cheers for that fella)

d9boZOG.jpg

weathering added

RKd74Lc.jpg

rear bolt adjusted to fit ejector port as seen in MartinSivertsen's thread http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=16135&hl=&fromsearch=1

dlqv6Ih.jpg

1WWkJ4I.jpg

AQP9fCs.jpg

dlqv6Ih.jpg

the finished product, at some point in the future I will finish up the Lenses on the scope.

Any feedback on the final outcome would be appreciated

I like it! Looks like you have things under control. If you didn't already know, the scope was made of brass so any weathering should reflect that (if you choose to go for that kind of accuracy). :)