ATA Bucket question

I just got my ATA bucket and have a few questions. I know that screen helmets are not symetrical, so I didn't expect the helmet to be symetrical. But opening the package I'm a little dismayed, and want to know if I got a dud or if this is normal.

The left eye brow is noticeably larger, more over hung if looking at it from the bottom of the mask. The vocorder area on the front is not very crisp. The right side of the mask is much flatter than the left which is curved.

On the top/back piece the indents for the vent areas are not very defined, and not smooth.

Not having seen these in raw form, I'm not sure if this is normal, or if my kit is a lemon.

Thanks! I knew they were not perfect, I just didn't realise how imperfect :) I have a very good eye for symetry. But I think the imperfections made it seem more real. The OT has a much more organic feel to it than the PT, which well, lets just say I'm an OT guy. Glad there is noting wrong with my kit then!

Edited by DKMurphy

Yea, don't worry trooper, it's just like it's supposed to be. :duim:

here is a pic of my finished ATA.

P1090226.jpg

Edited by captsafe66