Hero Helmet?

On 5/10/2012 at 12:46 AM, ramsesxv said:

I got mine from ATA. Was fun to build and paint.

JFfODfq.jpg

shipped fast too.

Great looking Stunt helmet. :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

ATA makes the hero type ears. Also there is no dedicated face plate, so its a stunt made to look like a hero. I made a budget hero like helmet, no bubble lenses yet, the ones I have are difficult to see out of. Just ask ATA to send you hero ears instead of the other ones. TM would be the #1 choice if you have the cash.

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Personally, I would stay away from a Gino unless it's for display only. I've held one in my hands, they are very fragile.

If you have the cash and don't mind the potential wait time (there is almost always a waiting list for *anything* TM), TM is the way to go if you must have a Hero.

I've a GF Follano Hero lid and armour and after some mods it is quite a handsome helmet. Although mine's in prime at the moment it is pretty darn close to movie specs now. I've modified the the teeth and got rid of the bump under the right eye and have fixed the right ear piece which didn't sit too well. The ears had 4 bumps instead of 3 so have started to modify them as well. Will upload some pics later so stay tuned.

Edited by andyoda