How long did your AP armor take to arrive?

I ordered my AP armor fully built on April 28th and was told by Mark it would take a minimum of 10 weeks to complete. Now on these boards I hear from people who have been waiting over 20 weeks without arrival.

If you ordered AP would you mind letting those of us who are waiting how long your delivery time was? Also, if you had it built for you, were the shins alright or were they left uneven from the builder. Was the uniform complete or did you need to add anything like the extra ammo clips on the belt? I'm hearing different stories but some of these go back many years and I would appreciate any updated information.

Cheers

I waited for about 20 weeks for mine to get ready to ship. Didn't order it finished though, i ordered kit so that i could build it myself!

Other than the long waiting time i really enjoy the AP armor!

imagine if you were making 15 suits of armor... how long would that take?

A bloody long time. Quality is better than a rushed job. :duim:

from what I understand he uses 25 snaps and about 3 yards of elastic. very little velcro.

now if he was building them like sds and just glue and a single snap

all velcro, I'd say they would come out fast.

it all depends upon how you're putting it together on the inside.

I ordered in November and got it around February. In this lifestyle that's actually not that bad. I'm trying to get a snowtrooper and I'm hearing of waiting times of up to a year.

I'm sure that you'd have to make some adjustments after getting a fully built kit. it would be almost impossible to get

a perfect fitting from a build not done in your own house!

There is nothing wrong with waiting. I am happy to wait months for something many of us have waited since we were kids to own. I think the frustration with waiting is inaccurate timelines. If at the beginning people are told something will take 6-8 weeks and it takes 6 months, people get upset. If it takes 6 months, that's fine, just tell me that up front. I would rather have a quality build that takes time and patience then a rush job. Communication is the key. I know the AP builder does great work and is very busy. We all must just be patient.