RS Prop master Stunt helmet head bump

Well RS has a "cleanup Version" .It's without the bumps in the chin area.With this you could make a complete clean up version of a Stunt helmet.

Just sand the complete surface, fill it and paint it white.

Edited by Turrican

I like the RS Prop Masters helmets as wonky as they are since this is how they were in SW. Idealize them and you have a less accurate replica. I simply love it as it is! Thanks again Si and Rob for offering this beautiful piece of history to us.

A short video of the stunning RS Prop Masters (SiMan) Stormtrooper helmet, the most accurate Stunt helmet out there:

great discussion everyone!

got to say though i dont understand why anyone would ask for a cleaned up version of an RS PROPS helmet???

am i missing something here??? :huh:

It's simply easy...there were sundry stunt helmets in the movie and therefore there is nothing the same stuff on the shelf. And therefore the demand...look at the reference pics further up.

Edited by DarthChridan

It looks like this image has the bump in about the same location. Looking at the helmet. A straight line from the fourth hole in the frown follow up and you see the bump. It also seems to be in the same location on the RS prop helmet. Now I am not saying this is the one they molded, just may have been for the same pull session?

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021