Ā 

P2240005.jpg

P2240004-1.jpg

P2240003-1.jpg

P2240002-1.jpg

P2240001-1.jpg

P2240007.jpg

Ā 

When its approved I can touch up on all the little things, like painting the rivets and such. But basic approval for now.

Need Tobias to approved the basic first, dont I???

Ā 

Otherwise I can send in the EIB right away I believe.

As far as I can see the only thing keeping me from Centurion, is the charging handle on the E-11...

Oh and that pesky back plate...

Edited by Arnie_DK

You need GML approval for trooping with this costume. I do not see how it would affect this detachment though. We don't control what you can and can't do IRL, we only award nice looking costumes and do research and development. :)

Ā 

As long as you are a 501st and detachment member that is.

Great build and great build thread, Morten.

Ā 

One slight adjustment I think you should make ....

Ā 

I would like to see you work on the connection between the chest and abdomen & back and kidney respectively. The back overlaps and ideally it should not overlap at all. The originals were connected in such a way that it was impossible for them to overlap. Work on this. Shorten the elastic connecting these parts and get the two parts to align flush with no overlap.

At the front, the same thing applies. The chest should overlap a little but quite a bit less than yours does. You may not need to adjust anything at the front once you've sorted out the back as the entire lower part of the assembly will shift downwards.

There's no reason for you to have the armour scrunched up in a small zone in the middle of your body. You're a tall chap yo you can spread it out better.

Doing this will also close up the gap between the groin area and your thighs. I see a little too much black at the moment.

Ā 

A quick easy fix but it will improve your authentic TK look a lot.

Edited by Rick330

Okay, I have been thinking about how to correct the overlapping problem with the back and chest and here's what I think I need to do.

Ā 

I need to do a bit of heat bending on the tabs that goes from the back and on to the shoulders. This should lift it up a bit.

Ā 

Also I need to do a bit more work on the cod, and either cut or heatbend again, to make it slimmer.

I noticed during the troop this weekend that my thighs are pushing the cod up, because its too wide, and therefore making such a big overlap of the chest piece.

Ā 

I have tried to illustrate this in paint. Let me know what you guys think.

The red lines indicate where I would need to heatbend or cut.

Ā 

post-15027-0-09585400-1330399217_thumb.png