Interior dimensions of the Doopy Doo's e-11

Solcar23

I'm out running some errands and was going to grab what I needed for the rear bolt on the Doopy. Does anyone have the interior dimensions of the PVC pipe Doopy's uses. I don't have mine handy to check. Thanks all

Do you mean the inside diameter of the inner barrel of a full resin droopy or a droopy pipe build?

My resin build is at work or I'd go measure mine for you.

Aloha,

-Eric

(null)

Thanks, I chucked the idea because it ended up being too late. Thanks tho, I'm gonna hit Home Depot later tonight to get a 22mm (or as close as I can get it) PVC tube for the bolt. I'll double check the measurements before I go.

Once again thanks for the help guys!

I went through this whole thing in my blaster buildthread.

Because the doopydoo pipe is so thick, a piece of pipe inside will be much deeper in there than the actual molded bolt so it won't look like they belong together..

Yeah, I read that and it looked like a whole other project to copy what you did. I've been basically following your thread for my build anyway. I was kinda trying to avoid going there, as well as I'm not too concerned that it is a working bolt anyway like yours. I like the look but mine doesn't have to function.

Hmmmm........what to do, what to do.........I just wanna finish and paint this bad boy, and now it looks like I'm opening another can of worms here!

btw.....Martin's my hero! I Love your build! Whenever I work on my build I always ask myself "WWMD?" What would Martin do? :duim:

Yeah, I read that and it looked like a whole other project to copy what you did. I've been basically following your thread for my build anyway. I was kinda trying to avoid going there, as well as I'm not too concerned that it is a working bolt anyway like yours. I like the look but mine doesn't have to function.

Hmmmm........what to do, what to do.........I just wanna finish and paint this bad boy, and now it looks like I'm opening another can of worms here!

btw.....Martin's my hero! I Love your build! Whenever I work on my build I always ask myself "WWMD?" What would Martin do? :duim:

Thanks! I really appreciate that :D That's why I made the thread so detailed to begin with, so that others might benefit from it down the road. :)

You only have to do what you feel is necessary yourself, the only requirement down the road (i believe for EIB and Centurion if you're plannning to go that route) is that you have a cocking handle, and that's allready included in the kit, so as long as that's on there you shouldn't have any problems, you could always go back and mod it later with a rear bolt if you like.

Edited by MartinSivertsen