Jes Gistang Female Stormtrooper Joker Squad

Hi guys i have a friend that has joined the redback garrison and is interested doing a Jes Gistang version of a stormy (No NOT a Femtrooper). She is in the process of doing search and getting reference pics from what she has found some version (Gentle Giant) looks like a mix of clone and tk armour and then another toy reference looks more like a traditional tk with the chest plate more shaped for the female.

Has anyobdy every attempted to do this character and any advice reference pics possible sources for parts would be greatly Appreceiated

Thanks

ManFromOz

There is a whole section here with all the latest:

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Yeah i have read thru it has anybody actually made the armour yet or is it at the talk stage still we had worked out was a mix of tk and clone armour and she sourcing pics atm jsut i am only new memebr aprroved about 2 mths ago and i wouldnt hae any idea wear to start she wants to do this to get away for the typical coment of femtrooper

When she posted in RBG one of the guys siad femtrooper not 501st approvable which it isnt she dont want that she wants to be a female stormy and seems my understanding is if it from comic EU and there is sutitable reference material then it cna be worked upon to be 501st aprroved is that correct

as far as i know, no-one has actually made this armor yet.

conceptually, i think that this would be acceptable as it is an EU-canon character with multiple references. if a new staff takes over next year at the legion level, it would then be up to them what rules they want to put into place.