TK8280 Requesting ROTJ Elite Status.[09][AP]

Wow Bernard your armour looks amazing :dance:

And your first post was like a mini award ceremony too :blush:

And congrats on being the very first Rotj Elite, you have set the bar my friend, well done :salute:

Thanks Mark, you were a great help with this project :salute::trooper:

Not to put a damper - but realize that officially you need both the correct hovi's + Scott's blessing. Not sure if he'll ask for a new photo of the bucket or not - we'll see what he says!

Not to put a damper - but realize that officially you need both the correct hovi's + Scott's blessing. Not sure if he'll ask for a new photo of the bucket or not - we'll see what he says!

Like the ones in the pic above Paul? :unsure:

Yup. :) But the ones in the bucket in the photos look like the ones that come with an AP kit. Ask me how I know ;-)

Your right Paul I completely over looked them :unsure: and forgot to install them :( I guess I spent too much time on all the other details I forgot about one of the most obvious ones :rolleyes: But I did just install the extra ones I had :D here are the pics...

ROTJELITE100.jpg

ROTJELITE101.jpg

ROTJELITE102.jpg

Thanks to my buddy Adrian in Texas for pointing out another over sight of mine :unsure:, I took off that silver tape on my detonator...Thanks Adrian :salute:

ROTJTD2.jpg

ROTJTD1.jpg

Wow, I should take my kid camping more often. I am gone for a while, and everyone does my job for me (I mean that in a good way, and say thanks to all that provided GOOD feedback).

Bernard, your armor needs some serious work, so I am requesting you send it to me for immediate close inspection. PM with my addy to follow. :lol: :lol:

All kidding aside, your armor looks top notch. The only thing I saw per Elite status guidelines was the mic tips, and you have already fixed those, so Elite Status granted. I will ask Ed or Paul to make the necessary changes to your status. Also, I have asked a good buddy to help me come up with a good ROTJ background, since the Tantive IV just does not seem to fit your armor. I will be kind, I promise.

Excellent job, and I must say I was beginning to wonder when you would get to this point. Glad to see it has been done.

Well done trooper!!!

Scott

Wow, I should take my kid camping more often. I am gone for a while, and everyone does my job for me (I mean that in a good way, and say thanks to all that provided GOOD feedback).

Bernard, your armor needs some serious work, so I am requesting you send it to me for immediate close inspection. PM with my addy to follow. :lol: :lol:

All kidding aside, your armor looks top notch. The only thing I saw per Elite status guidelines was the mic tips, and you have already fixed those, so Elite Status granted. I will ask Ed or Paul to make the necessary changes to your status. Also, I have asked a good buddy to help me come up with a good ROTJ background, since the Tantive IV just does not seem to fit your armor. I will be kind, I promise.

Excellent job, and I must say I was beginning to wonder when you would get to this point. Glad to see it has been done.

Well done trooper!!!

Scott

Thanks for the kind words Scott and for giving me the nod :salute::trooper:

Congratulations TK8280! Well done. It looks great.

Now that there are 10 troopers with Elite status. Now can we ban the FX helmet?

(just trying to cause trouble.... I couldn't resist... :lol: )

Thanks Kevin! :)

Once again Bernard great job!

Cant wait to see what others do, considering that your armor is base guideline!!!

:salute:

Once again Bernard great job!

Cant wait to see what others do, considering that your armor is base guideline!!!

:salute:

Thanks Joey! :salute::trooper:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still learning about what I'm looking at here, but I think I am qualified to give you kudos for a job well done and congratulations on becoming the 1st Elite ROTJ stormtrooper. You look like you walked right off the screen, brother.

No wonder you're taking your time to do your clone build right the first time.

I'm still learning about what I'm looking at here, but I think I am qualified to give you kudos for a job well done and congratulations on becoming the 1st Elite ROTJ stormtrooper. You look like you walked right off the screen, brother.

No wonder you're taking your time to do your clone build right the first time.

Thanks Tom, yeah my clone is slow going because want it to look "real"...I don't want to look like an action figure :lol: