Buckeye Empire's first Campus Appearance!

We finally finished building/painting the day before the game, and it was such a great time. Definitely trying to make it to some basketball games. Could use some advice on altering them so it's easier to sit down. Hope I'm posting this in the correct area as I'm new to the site. I now understand just how fun these costumes are!

post-15580-0-29356400-1321906306_thumb.jpg

post-15580-0-88201000-1321906321_thumb.jpg

post-15580-0-67687500-1321906349_thumb.jpg

post-15580-0-56643200-1321906390_thumb.jpg

Might I suggest either some Under Armour Cold Gear or Under Armour Cold Gear and a dive skin for cold weather games? I think your suit will "Pop" alot more if your black under suit isnt all bunchy.

Your suits of Ohio State Buckeyes are freaking awesome!!! Great work on those things!

Might I suggest either some Under Armour Cold Gear or Under Armour Cold Gear and a dive skin for cold weather games? I think your suit will "Pop" alot more if your black under suit isnt all bunchy.

Your suits of Ohio State Buckeyes are freaking awesome!!! Great work on those things!

Yah the bottoms look bunchy because we wore gym shorts over the base layer... going to the bars we needed cell phones and wallets on us, what do you guys usually do for pockets? It was a crazy situation so we had to have them on us haha.

Very cool!!!!

The sitting down part< u can either cut the butt plate to be smaller like a speedo or if u are only going to use this suit for the Games u could lose the cod and butt and thighs all together and wear the long shorts of the team. that way u have 100% sit!!!

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=8533&st=0&p=108277&hl=+cutting%20+cod&fromsearch=1entry108277

This is one of the few links for the modifing to get to sit down, there are others.

Edited by TK-2126_MD

Yah the bottoms look bunchy because we wore gym shorts over the base layer... going to the bars we needed cell phones and wallets on us, what do you guys usually do for pockets? It was a crazy situation so we had to have them on us haha.

Trooperbay.com has some costume neck wallets that look like they would work pretty well.

Trooperbay.com has some costume neck wallets that look like they would work pretty well.

thanks for the advice!

OMG this is so awesome!!! My dad is an OSU alumni, so i was raised a buckeye fan. He's a 501st member, and would LOVE these pics!!!

there are more on our facebook page! just search Buckeye Empire!