One piece Helmets good or....?

Hi guys I have been trying to do some research on helmets. I am planning on getting an FX kit as a starter but I like the look of some of the other helmets ( MR,AP and all those other designations I have no clue on yet lol)

I went to Imperial Surplus and fell in love with his one piece jobs. Now my question is who else has them? MR is sold out and a little pricey for just starting up IMHO.Does anyone have any sites for some of the manufacturers? If they are on here I havent found them ( I know get your glasses old man!) so I might need a kick in the butt plate to send me to the right area.

Thanks in advance.

Pleas step away from the FX helmet idea :huh: O.S.C.S. has a one piece ANHv2 helmet that looks really good, the MR would be way to expensive when you could buy the more real helmet made out of the same material as the originals for less money :)

Here is a review I did on the ANHv2 helmets: http://whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=502

As noted many times over, there is no one "best" helmet. There is however, a best helmet for each person. :)

I just thought I would add my 2 cents. I recently picked up a ANHv2. It's a sweet bucket, there is NO DOUBT!!! It's very solid, and so far been pretty easy to work with. I've got a ton of more work to do still, but overall it's turning out VERY well (with little effort). I also have to say... Kevin is a great guy to deal with and if you are looking at the ANHv2 you will not be dissatisfied.

Be sure to also check out ALL your options. There are a lot of great buckets out there.

Just to list my favorites so far....

TE2

ANHv2

TE

TM

I'm sure the list will grow… I've honestly never met a TK bucket I didn't like… :)

Thanks guys! I like Kevins work. His stuff looks great. I have the same problem as most you know Noggin Extremis Largius lol.

I dont forsee a problem putting the kit togther for the armor, that being said I dont want to screw up the helmet ( I have been having nightmares about this lol)So I figured a one piece would be best. Plus if it looks better then thats so much the better.

Thanks for the help