First TK.......Feedback Please.....

Hi everyone,

I'm a bit nervous about posting my pictures here, but in need of your feedback and guidance.....

This is my first time in my AP armor, i was wondering if this is a good fit on my body, if everything

is positioned in the right place...

Just to let everyone know that I'm not 100 % done with the build,

i still have a lot to do,

i still have to attach the knee plate, ab buttons, thermal detonator, drop boxes and the holster

and if you notice in some of the pictures, the boots was way to big on me.

oh and i havent blackened the mic tips yet........

but i feel at this point, some advice and feedback from you guys would most helpful

i do feel that the thigh piece is a bit to big for me, so i have minimal movement.

and i feel that the chest piece is riding a bit low, so i'll have to keep trimming here and there

to make it perfect. I hope you guys could provide me with your thoughts and insights..

i am planning to join my local garrison very soon and hopefully getting approved by the 501st

so I'm open to any advice, suggestions and criticism.....

Thanks a whole bunch.......

XvBeI5G.jpg

Hey Reza!

I'm no expert, so you'll have to wait for the others to chime in, but it looks to me like you have an awesome build goin' on.

No need to feel nervous here. :) These guys/girls are the awesomest - nicest - coolest - peeps ever. [Course, I'm biased!]

Rock on!

Looking really nice. I can sympathize with the thigh problem as I'm having some probems with mine too.

There isn't really anything I could add that you haven't mentioned already. I honestly don't think there's much you need to do to your armour.

Thank you for all the great comments.....

I tried to attach larger and separate pictures earlier, but it seem that i cant cause the maximum file attachment size available was so small.

Could you tell me how to attach large multiple pictures...so i can put larger images for you guys to see..

Thanks.....

Fit looks good, but it would be easier to look at if you attached larger, separate pictures.

yes bigger pìcs would help for more accurate feed back.

But i think that u might want to trim the butt plate rather then the thigh pieces, at least in the front pic they look correct but in the back pics they are over the butt plate. granted u could cut the thigh but that would be harder and less forgiveing.

i strongly suggest to post individual bigger pics, or if u can make the current pic bigger iwth better resolucion that would help us help u better. dont cut or do anything yet.

Thank you for all the great comments.....

I tried to attach larger and separate pictures earlier, but it seem that i cant cause the maximum file attachment size available was so small.

Could you tell me how to attach large multiple pictures...so i can put larger images for you guys to see..

Thanks.....

Use photobucket or similar, then you copy and paste the pic's link in your post.

Thanks Travis for the tip,

i just uploaded the pictures to photobucket,

I hope this will be better for you guys to see the pictures.

@ Joey : i thought of trimming the butt plate as well, but im afraid that it would look not proportional.

but ill wait till these larger pictures have been uploaded for you too see and waiting on other inputs from people

Thanks you guys..

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

Looking damn good if you ask me. The only thing I see is the elbows of your undersuit being a little baggy - maybe get something tighter there.

Pretty tiny thing on such a great suit though - looks like you're the perfect proportions for a TK too!

Again, thank you for all the great comments...

making me very happy and more optimistic on finishing this build

Only 2 things I potentially see is:

1. Your knee ammo looks like it might be a little too high

2. Are your shoulder straps attached to your back plate? If yes, then the right one is off. If no, then nevermind.

Looks great though.

I'll try to work more on the knee ammo, do you have any specific measurements on where it should be?

The shoulder straps are only attached to the front, they're only sitting there in the back.

thanks for all the info and suggestions you guys, this really helps a lot..

i'll make sure to post pictures of my TK when its all done..

You guys are awsome,,,,,,Thanks....

• 3 weeks later...