Background Chatter?

ray ray

Does anybody have a mp3 file of background chatter that they would be willing to share? I'm finding lots of sound files out there, but most are unusable for for the TK radio.

Thanks.

There are simulated stormtrooper radio chatter loops often used by Legion TKs (there are also chatter loops for sandtroopers, biker scouts, etc.) but, per the creator's wishes, only available to Legion members via the main Legion board.

There are simulated stormtrooper radio chatter loops often used by Legion TKs (there are also chatter loops for sandtroopers, biker scouts, etc.) but, per the creator's wishes, only available to Legion members via the main Legion board.

Where/What is the Main Legion Board? Who can access that as I am interested in the chatter thing to. Thanks

The legion boards are at 501st.com/forums and you should already have an account there just like you have a profile in the memberdb there created when you got approved.

The legion boards are at 501st.com/forums and you should already have an account there just like you have a profile in the memberdb there created when you got approved.

I have not heard anything since my approval so dont know how to get on there, so will wait to hear from my GML then try and check it out. Thanks

WOW how does this happen ?

Sorry I am new to all this and have just been cleared and am yet to be assigned my TK number so was not aware of this forum only aware of my Garrison site and FISD, now I am thanks