supplies for strapping/webbing

spidee

Hi

Im just trying to find a supplier of black nylon webbing( for shoulders - thigh suspenders)

I have cut up a few old rucksacks/bags in the past because I have been unable to find this in the shops

I have to put a set of armor together for my mate

can anyone help needs to be UK shops

cheers

I work long hours and was never able to make trips to craft stores so I ordered mine in bulk from eBay.

Granted you may prefer to buy it in person and have it faster but there are a lot of 'crafts' suppliers that have excellent prices!

They usually charge per yard and have any width (and color) of nylon webbing you need...in addition to buckles (center or side release) and snaps.

Not sure if ya allowed to post ebay links but as its only for strapping i guess its ok? (if not, MOD's please remove!)

-----

;)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

In the US we have a variety of fabric stores like Michael's and JoAnn's all over the place. This is where I get mine. Not sure what's common in the UK, but I'm sure there is something similar.

You can mention Ebay, it's just against policy to post for sale auctions that are not your own.

Does that mean ya want me to remove the link as its not my item for sale, its just a random link to some webbing i found on the bay of e??!

Apologies if Rules have been breached? :unsure: