MrSomething's Hasbro E-11 build

Hey everyone I just started work on this last night and figured I would document the process. I have never really done anything like this before so if you folks have any tips it would be greatly appreciated.

The first thing i did was cut off the front of the scope with a dremel and sand the excess plastic off with sandpaper

dsc00451yb.jpg

Next I tryed to remove the cap from the other side but I ended up just breaking it off

dsc00453ww.jpg

The next step was sanding off the writing around the grip

dsc00446ij.jpg

Now I'm working on sanding off the fake T-tracks I've only done one so far but i plan to remove all of them and drill some more ventilation holes then add some more accurate T-tracks over them.

dsc00457ay.jpg

I ordered a doopydoos mod kit a few days ago so hopefully that will be here before too long but i still have a lot more prep work i want to do before i even need it. I'll try to keep you guys posted on any updates.

If you plan on seperating the gun as some say you should, I had a hell of a time getting it appart. I got my scope end off ok but ended up breaking a piece of my scope rack. I will be able to glue it back but it was still more complicated then it sounded on the build posts. Well good luck with the rest.

Mr S.... Looks like you're off to a fine start. Keep us posted with your progress.

Please tell me that's not Charles Manson in your avatar.

I thought it was Eddie Vedder at first.

Aloha,

-Eric

Hey folks just a quick update on the blaster

I've sanded off the little ridge that was in front of the ejection port

dsc00468fe.jpg

removed the upper right T-track

dsc00474y.jpg

and sanded off the semi-circle around the ventilation hole on the left side, removed the lower left T-track and most of the upper left one. I'll go back and finsh sanding the upper track tomorrow

dsc00477de.jpg

Oh, and yeah my avatar is good ol' Charlie Manson just to clear that up :D