Buying Items from this Site

As Lucas said PayPal is great just be mindful of the time limit to file a claim. I think it's 45 days at the minute so if you don't have your stuff by the 44th day put in a claim, remember it's your money and you've got to take care of it no matter how good a deal is. Also, if you can, make sure you put it on a credit card that way if PP don't refund you you can always try with the bank.

Of course buying direct from an armour maker is a bit different and delays can happen, which is why it's best to stick to the vetted makers as that way you can be sure of getting what you paid for no matter how long it takes.

Edited by SamJ

All the makers we have listed on the "where to buy" thread have proven themselves numerous times to be reliable, so there should be no issue there. If you do have an issue or question with a particular maker or prop seller, feel free to post and get opinions first hand.

I would purchase only with paypal and all the vetted sellers on this site have the RULES to follow:

only items on hand and ready to ship.

this assures that everyone gets fast and reliable sales!

I've bought a few little bits and pieces from a few people here. Gloves from Karin, Clips from Jesse, ears from John Danter and some ab plate buttons from....Err I forgot who it was (Sorry). So I'd not worry too much about being ripped off.

I would worry more of getting to known what and who first. safer to get the lay of the land/forum first. no need to rush buy.