TK-6908 requesting ESB Centurion status[15][ATA*]

Well DashRazor said i should be good for Centurion in my EIB post as i had asked... so here is my official request. Im linking to my EIB Request post as its easier. The hand plate malfunction is already fixed!

Lou P

TK-6908

Darth Voorhees

Empire City Garrison

Armor= ATA

Helmet= ATA

Mic-Tips= ATA

Helmet decals= TK-4510/trooperbay

Lens= Cut to size dark green welders sheild

Blaster= PVC pipe build with doopy doos parts + an ESB kit from another maker i cant remember right now lol.

Undersuit= promate dive suit, 1pc

Height = 5'8"

Weight = 210lbs

Boots = TKboots.com

Canvas belt = Self made (DVH)

Hand Plates = ATA plastic

Gloves= rubber chemical gloves

Electronics= Aker voice amp installed behind chest armor, Dual fan kit in helmet

Neck Seal = Oiftanker with a zipper

Holster = Self-made leather

here is the link with all pics:

http://forum.whitear...showtopic=16437

Here is my fave action shot of these pics.

101_1573.jpg

Edited by Darth Voorhees

Thanks Paul! yep..ANH EI with my first TK. I dont mess around! LOL! Its kinda funny cuz before we finalized the centurion level..most of the things required for it, i wanted to incorporate into my next build anyway, so when i decided to build me an ESB TK, i went right for what i was planning on doing from the beginning, and alas, it was pretty much centurion ready when i applied for my second EIB...so i decided to go for it. Im super stoked about it! :dancing-trooper:

Hey Paul, could you (or whoever does that, im not even sure lol) update the EI profile pic to the one i posted in this thread? That pic is super old..its still FX armor..i only trooped the fx armor once and then got AP lol.

Edited by Darth Voorhees