Correct wire for brackets

A wire bending jig thingy would help. I have one that always seems to be missing whenever I need it.

-Eric

OMG I want one! *Drool :D

I recently built my TK, if you want my opinion, I think snaps are better too. Easier to adjust for the future. Less of a pain to make too. :)

Edited by KaineT

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the screws would Philips head type be acceptable for accuracy? Only reason I ask is the strapping kit that RS Propmasters sent me was short several screws. The kit had slotted head screws which is what I expected, just short about 8 of them.

They were quick to respond and send me more, but the ones they sent me are Philips head type. Unless the head type doesn't matter for accuracy, someone should tell RS about it...

Well, if you want accuracy, slot heads are the only way to go. I'd contact them and ask why they sent you philips head vs a flat head.

I told them not to worry about sending me screws and that I could get them locally. I had found some screws at my local hardware store.

A few of the wire brackets had broken so they were sending me replacement parts anyways so they threw them in. It just confused me when I saw they were all Philips head. Planning to send them an email as a heads up to future kits they send out. I thought I would check about screen accuracy here in the forums before I did. Thx for the response.

Edited by Echo