501st Trooper Status Requests (Include link to your 501st profile in your request!)

• 2 weeks later...
Neat-o to see you here Tim! I still remember "deeds, not words". :) Yes, I was your base-man in B Co.

Thanks, we had a new baby in Oct 06, so the past year has been a bit hectic. Now that he is older and I am able to actually get some sleep again, I am getting more active again with the So Cal Garrison and the Legion.

Tim

Mmm....it's an older code, but appears to check out. Kevin, Kevin...where do we know you from?

;-)

Welcome to FISD Kevin - glad to see you visiting us here. In fact, the Emperor has been expecting you for some time...

:deathstar1::sith:

Does 19D mean you were a cav scout? Don't forget to post some pix!

I think you're the first person in a long time to make that connection. Yes, I was a Nineteen-Delta/Calvary Scout, stationed at Fort Knox, KY, right out of high school. Had to be honorably discharged early because of a medical conditon that cropped up. :( It's hard to believe I've been out of the Army for over 12 years now. But now I have my degree in Criminal Justice and could be joining my county's sheriff dept, so I guess it's all good.

I'll be sure to take some better pix for the board!

I was an 11B when I enlisted and would have retired last year had I done my 20. You're right - it's all good. Everyone's situation is different - to me whether you served three years or 30 it's all the same :D