Incinerator. Do you see any issues?

Hey everyone,

Here is a pic that was taken a couple weeks ago; I have some more of the back that I will upload in just a bit. Aside from my left shoulder strap being a bit too long, do any of you see any major issues? I got my pauldron a few days after this was taken, so please disregard that. I don't have my thermal detonator made and put on my belt yet, but that shouldn't take too long. As for my flamethrower, it should be finished within the next week! (Thanks for the parts Mason)

img0595dt.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks everyone for your help

Raise the thighs up a bit, add drop boxes, move closer so we can troop together sometime. j/k on the last, but I think it's looking good. I hope you plan to go EI at some point down the line.

The paint on the chest & thighs don't look 100% symmetrical is the only thing I can really see.

Raise the thighs up a bit, add drop boxes, move closer so we can troop together sometime. j/k on the last, but I think it's looking good. I hope you plan to go EI at some point down the line.

The paint on the chest & thighs don't look 100% symmetrical is the only thing I can really see.

:D Thanks for the tips. I also noticed how it isn't perfectly symmetrical in this pic, couldn't really see it before I put it all on. I will tape it off and try and fix that this weekend.

ship it to me for closer inspection?? :P:lol: haha

Looks good mate, can't see anything not mentioned above. Are you going to go EIB? In that case you will need the white rubber trim and you will need to flip the ab buttons.

Edited by seantrooper

It looks good :)

I think you should cut the ammo strap going on the chest (the horizontal thing).

The other points for a 501st validation were given by Paul : Drop boxes and thighs up :)

Can't wait to see more pics ^^

If you need help on some details feel free to ask :P it's a pleasure to see and help new ICN :)

PS : yep, too many shoes... burn them all!! XD :P

What's with the red stripes and all - TKs are white! :P

Once the SkyTrooper is approved, then actually 1/2 the costumes we cover will be painted.