Multiple questions about TK boots

Hi guys,

just some questions about TK boots.

Are they of good quality as advertised?

i wear size 10 Canadian i did some research and i think this is the same size in US, is that correct?

how long did it take to get your pair of boots?

are they really narrow at the toe section or bearable after break in time?

how long did it take for them to send them to you?

is the sole slippery? i have seen the tracks under them but is the sole gripping well?

do they warranty their work?

i ask here because it is better to get information from buyers than the actual seller most of the time...

thanks

Edited by LittleOne

Hi !

Well, I can answer just a few questions but here they are :)

They are really good quality,

I'm in France and they took 10 days to come after they sent them.

If they have no stock of the size you want, it could take a few weeks before they get them but once they get, they sell your order asap ;)

Yep, the sole gripping is well :)

They are easy to wear.

TK boots has great customer service. just send them an email ;) also look ----------- there is a pinned topic with 13 pages of Q&A on TK boots..

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I just ordered the last pair of size 10s yesterday and they should be arriving Monday so I'd say about a week for delivery. As for the boots themselves, I've seen many and the construction looks good. They look a hell of a lot better than my Caboots for sure.

Also, if you're planning on ordering you should put your name on the waiting list now. It's gonna be about another 8 weeks until they get their next batch of boots in.

If I take a 10.5, should I go with a 10 or an 11? Do they run a little large or small?

I think you should go with 11 and put pad in it.

If I take a 10.5, should I go with a 10 or an 11? Do they run a little large or small?

To my knowledge they don't make half sizes. I'd say you need an 11 as they run pretty true to size.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The TK Boots are really comfortable. Quality is superb. Delivery time was SUPER SUPER FAST!!! Only 2 days, But Im in the next city from the seller. If you can get your size in stock get them. Otherwise you'll have to wait for backorder. But he offers a waiting list & will email you when your size is in. Shipping price is very reasonable. Price & shipping price & shipping time are much better than CABoots. This is definately the boot you want for your TK, or TD :dancing-trooper: