Aloha all,

My size US12 dogs are at least EEE wide, if not EEEE. The nice folks at TKboots don't think a 13 will be wide enough.

Does anyone else have wide feets? If so, what did you do?

Thanks,

-Eric

Aloha all,

My size US12 dogs are at least EEE wide, if not EEEE. The nice folks at TKboots don't think a 13 will be wide enough.

Does anyone else have wide feets? If so, what did you do?

Thanks,

-Eric

PM "CROW62" (Giovanni)he is a boot maker and knows his stuff. He could possibly help with sizing.

I have very broad feet. My TKBoots are probably a half size larger than I would normally wear and they are extremely comfortable. In general they are quite broad-fitting and very, very soft.

Thanks Striker and Rick.

I may just buy the TKboots and chance it.

Aloha!

-Eric

Edited by Darth Aloha

I wear a 12.5 EEE (one less E than I thought) and my size 13 TK boots that arrived today fit great.

They're a little narrow but they're soft enough that it probably won't matter. The 13's are a little long but who cares? I think if I put a set of gel insoles in them I'll be good to go.

Boy did my wife laugh and laugh when I put them on. I can't actually repeat some of the things she said, but she was funny. I struck a quick Saturday night fever pose that got even more laughs. After settling down she had that near facepalm "what did I get myself into when I married you" look :) Oh but she knew... she knew.

Aloha,

-Eric

• 4 months later...