Unboxing My New Armor!

This part 2 of my original thread found here:

----------

I moved it here after I fixed the photos up for those who want to see AM right out of the box.

So how was it all when it arrived?!

I'm pleased to say - fantastic! I felt totally vindicated in my choice. Deciding on AM based on fit was the right decision - a quick test/ measurement of parts clearly demonstrated that had the shins or forearms been even 1" shorter they would have looked very odd on me.

But never mind that - lets get to some photos :D

First the obligatory "big brown box" shots :)

ZKfE5yV.jpg

psdz3Vv.jpg

As you can see here everything was wrapped incredibly well with vary careful consideration. Each piece was individually protected with postage wrap which ensured absolutely safe delivery (but did test the patience when desperately trying to rip every piece out into the light!)

ObVtMNz.jpg

AtalPSd.jpg

Here is the full kit laid out on my lounge room floor (note that the kit is supplied with elastic. I'll be replacing mine anyway but it's a great bonus)

CKXMi3D.jpg

FSH5lba.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Aah, unboxing & organizing has to be one of the best feelings. The excitement, the anxiousness, and then the overwhelming feeling of..... Holy Crap!!! :blink: Congrats on the big brown box of happy & good luck! :D

That's odd (and cool :P) you got a pair of sandtrooper sniper plates wink.gif

it is indeed - call it a "bonus" I guess! I'm going TK though so if anybody wants the spare TD knee plates I'll send em to you for the cost of shipping. :)

WOW!!!!! that looks awesome!!! he didnt even leave u any thing to trim!!!! :lol:

Very pretty. PLZ make sure u go camera happy while u build it!!!!

• 4 months later...