TK-7531 Requesting [ANH] EIB Status

Hi there, here's my armour for the application.

Name: Azhari

Armor = MovieFX 3mm ABS armour

Helmet = VT

Blaster = Hasbro E-11 blaster with added E-11 kit

Height = 170cm

Weight = 57 kg

Boots = Caboots

Canvas belt = Locally made by garrison

Hand Plates = By MovieFx (3mm abs)

Electronics = N/A

Neck Seal = Locally made by garrison

Holster = Locally made by garrison

Images of me in armour:

TK7531_012.jpg

TK7531_013.jpg

TK7531_01.jpg

TK7531_02.jpg

TK7531_03.jpg

TK7531_04.jpg

TK7531_06.jpg

TK7531_07.jpg

TK7531_08.jpg

TK7531_09.jpg

TK7531_010.jpg

TK7531_011.jpg

If I have missed anything, do let me know...

Cheers

TK 7531 out!

Thank you :)

Edited by jedi7

very good Azhari! :D just a few small things that need fixing. your butt plate has the tail look and needs to be strapped or bent to fit your body. also the side gaps are not closed. see this thread of your garrison mates, you both need the same fixes http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=14482

as i suggested in the link above some trimming and foam padding should be used to fill out the armor and close the overlapping ab plate ;)

Image2.jpg

Good Luck mate

Thank you bro :)

very good Azhari! :D just a few small things that need fixing. your butt plate has the tail look and needs to be strapped or bent to fit your body. also the side gaps are not closed. see this thread of your garrison mates, you both need the same fixes http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=14482

as i suggested in the link above some trimming and foam padding should be used to fill out the armor and close the overlapping ab plate ;)

Roger that! Yup, Eugene & I are both skinny-dippings! We were told not to use the ab part like a corset but we usually do it to avoid the belt pulling it to one side when we holster the blaster. We looked like western gunslingers! heh

I'll bend the butt plate more with my wife's hairdryer! Til then...

P/S By the way, my son just located the 'Mickey' sign you did on my rear photo (you gave me 2 smaller circles to represent the ears & 1 big circle for the face; he watches Playhouse Disney channel)! Hilarious boy!

Edited by jedi7

With regards to the belt, there are a lot of screen shots in both ANH & ESB that show troopers with belts that pull to one side. I think a little tilt can be fine as long as the belt is not sagging at the holster area and is otherwise correctly placed.