Republic Commandos

Master Obsidian

Alright. No beating around the bush. Does anyone have a completed Republic Commando set? Heck, does anyone have a RC set at all?

I'm interested in the madalorian painting, whether or not you got your hands on a DC-17m, if you put in the spotlight, and if you put some blue lights in the visor like the artwork shows.

Anyone?

I found a pretty nice pic of the front and back of an RC. Could be useful if building from scratch...

post-148-1190252106_thumb.jpg

Alright. No beating around the bush. Does anyone have a completed Republic Commando set? Heck, does anyone have a RC set at all?

I'm interested in the madalorian painting, whether or not you got your hands on a DC-17m, if you put in the spotlight, and if you put some blue lights in the visor like the artwork shows.

Anyone?

I found a pretty nice pic of the front and back of an RC. Could be useful if building from scratch...

yeah theres a couple of guys that have that impression :)

I own an RC pistol, I don't even know why I got it :lol: , it was a good price i suppose :D

its a pretty hefty weapon as you can see by its size...RC1.jpg.ad311d4acd720b51ad861ab7abe70bcf.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r213/Stormtrooper8280/RC2.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

There was a trooper I met in London at CE who had the blue lights installed in his RC, but I did not get his name. So I know they are out there...

Master Obsidian said:

Anyone?

heres another link for you to check out MO :)

-------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

actually there is a complete armor kit plus helmet for sale right now over at ct.net check it out...its a great price too :)

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13

There was a trooper I met in London at CE who had the blue lights installed in his RC, but I did not get his name. So I know they are out there...

there were 4 members of the UKG who did a whole squad :) they looked great. I think Sven from my Garrison took his RC to CE as well.

I am working on a hollow RC primary blaster currently. EL wire will be available to light up a faux-counter and barrel tube.

I have the cross section cut (in red) from MDF and I am doing a build-up this week-end.

------------

It will be light, and easily modded. I may make some, most or all attachments down the road.

Edited by gmrhodes13