Merch Run Idea

Daetrin

Someday it would be great if we do a sticker run. I have both Garrison and MEPD stickers on my bins, but no FISD.

I know we're in a middle of a coin run, but would be great if this comes up before Christmas ;-)

Are we talking about the sticker you guys have on your shoulder bells?

Or just sticker to put on your car bumper right between the "I climbed Mount Washington" and the "Jesus lovers you"?

:)

Er, one shouldn't be putting stickers on shoulder bells, at least if they want to appear canon. If one wants to wear such a thing for a non-canon event, I'd recommend double-sided tape. This is what we used for our garrison patches in the TORP.

But yeah, those kinds of things :)

Paul,

I was sure that all 501st had the little sign on the lower corner of their shoulder bell (not too sure what it is though as I'be never seen one in close shot) ..

I thought this was part of showing up in public or something?

Did I dream of this?

No - that's something that the UK garrison does that's particular to themselves. Such things are fine for most events, but must be removed for canon ones.

So are these ,or better said will they be thous that are UV protected and wont fade for some time..... I ask because i Know there is a alot of possibliity when one makes theses, but Down here no one has ever heard of UV protected stickers and decals and look at me like i am crrazy...... :6: very frustrating!!!

No - that's something that the UK garrison does that's particular to themselves. Such things are fine for most events, but must be removed for canon ones.

Not sure the last part of that statement is entirely correct mate. :)

eg :

What the UK garrison does in it's own territory is the UK garrison's business, but - and Rome can correct me if I'm mistaken - the official stance is that at canon events such extras are not allowed. Else, what's the point of canon if any group can define it?

What the UK garrison does in it's own territory is the UK garrison's business, but - and Rome can correct me if I'm mistaken - the official stance is that at canon events such extras are not allowed. Else, what's the point of canon if any group can define it?

Yeah, I see your point. I just figured that the above example was a cannon event!?! :unsure:

Hell, I dunno. Only been trooping for 6 months with the UKG.

Pretty sure it was a decal free zone for the Rose Parade ( other than those supplied of course).

Don't get me wrong - it's a cool point of pride for the UK garrison and anyone trying to imitate it will just look like posers. :) But, canon it's not.