Kidney plate. Which way is up?

Hello everyone,

in this thread, I was told my kidney plate was upside down: ----

I switched it before my latest test fit, and I am told it looks upside down still:------

Which way is correct?

One side of my kidney plate has a much larger return edge, and at the moment that is facing down. Should it be up?

Thanks

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

Your second link they are on ROTJ style which is upside down to ANH/ESB

So in my incinerator pics, I need to flip them to be ANH?

I might as well wait until I can get a belt, should help it out like darktrooper said

Edited by Wiggleplum

one side shouldn't really have a return edge. the part where the butt and kidney go together should be flat but who knows, I could be wrong. I've just never seen a return edge on the bottom of it. The only return edge I know of is at the top where the back and kidney meet with a very small gap between them.

one side shouldn't really have a return edge. the part where the butt and kidney go together should be flat but who knows, I could be wrong. I've just never seen a return edge on the bottom of it. The only return edge I know of is at the top where the back and kidney meet with a very small gap between them.

like trey said!