Comic COn 2008

huttman

$55.00 US buys you:

COMIC-CON 2008

Thu, July 24 to

Sun, July 27

Preview Night

Wed, July 23

Im still waiting on my 501st app to go through but once it does Ill be the happiest TKer. Since I live in San Diego, I might be able to serve as a drop off or a "getting ready" station.

I also live next to a hotel. Im 5 minutes from the convention center.

get your tix now!

interesting idea indeed. unfortunately my pad isnt THAT big :P but being that the hotel is right next door, i suppose i could get some prices and walk over and reserve them. might get a discount on a group rate. If enough people show interest, I have no issues with it. :) sounds fun actually. there are all kinds of places to eat too. Im very centrally located.

That sound good!!!!

Cool Signature!!!!

I am also waiting for my 501st ID...... its been a awhile and no answer... I will PM.

all the guys can stay at the hotel next door, and ill runn a bbq at my place :P If your gonna spend the $$$ to get here, why not save a little on food.

Kinda hard though, we are well known for having some of the best places to eat, not to mention i live by a lot of them. lol

**If there is an opening on an apartment in my building, my landlord is pretty cool and might be able to work something out too. all depends.

I just got home from work and walked over to the hotel for some pricing.

2 beds for 150.00 a night (my price) 1 bed 125.00

He was a pretty cool guy and told me there can be up to 3 people in the 2 bedroom ones and 2 people in the one bedroom. he said on the 5th night it would only be 100 dollars.

To give you an idea how close, I used googles new "street view" and looked up my street. sure enough, there it was in all its glory (scary indeed how google can just look at ya like that!)

------------

Anyhow I told him an estimate of about 5 rooms. He says he gets full during con, so just to give ya a heads up.

cheers

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021