Green lens material

Necron

Being a welder by trade I've been trying to find just the right shade of green lens. Right now I have shade #5 right now in my RT-Mod helmet. So my question is what is the lightest shade before your eyes and flats of cheeks show with camera flashes and just normal sunlight?

I would say that the Jackson 34-42 Dark Green Visor Product Code: 3002818, would be the lightest I would go.. I think it's a #3 shade.

A tip; If you paint the inside of your lid a dark color like black, it will help make the lens look darker. With the inside of the helmet dark it helps to keep down the light from bouncing off the inside of the helmet, that could illuminate through the lens and make them easier to see through from the outside.

Another thing you can do is to use the "flimsy" screen accurate acetate material and simply double it up. It shows up really cool in photos then!

That's what I do for my sandtrooper... but for my ESB I'm using the heavier stuff. B)