TE2 ANH Tantive IV

I also luv the way you have one hovi mic with black inside it and the other white great attention to detail mate :duim:

Thanks Stephen, i got that detail from the following capture...also very tempted to twisted the right hovi like in the pic :D

Cheers

A

stunt_two_tips.jpg

How many coats of paint did you use and what was the make of the paint mate ?

Well the first 3 coats for the HDPE color is Rustoleum for plastic Taupe color, then another three of Rustoleum Professional High Performance Enamel(silver can) gloss white. Then for the details I used Humbrol, Humbrol gloss #14 for blue stripes and for the vocorder, frown, earcups, teardrops and traps black satin #85, grey gloss #5. I hope this help you.

Great job Armando.

Thanks Thayne. Long time I not see you....well I have been away from the forum for a while :rolleyes:

Cheers

A

Edited by AJCG

You know if you were to sell this lid. A lot of people would be outbidding each other.

Thank You :) , it is kind of tempting :rolleyes: but I really believe this one is a keeper....maybe until I come out with something that looks more authentic.

Cheers

A

Edited by AJCG

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure what to say that hasn't been said already, but since finding this site, I keep going back to this helmet build and looking at the photos again and again. It's so authentic looking, it is THE helmet I would love to have displayed. Amazing work!

Thanks Chris for your kind words! :duim: I never have been told that"THE helmet" LOL, thanks again; to be honest with you there are a lot of talented artist in this forum, I just put a lot of love in this helmet.

I will add this weekend more detailed shots and different angles of the helmet.

Cheers

A