Shepperton Armour

mrfurious

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bezerkus

Great quality, capped ABS with the milky white color. While I have no delusions that this isn't a mish mash suit from different origins, the shoulder bells look quite accurate, aside from softness ,to this novice eye (not just talking about the swoosh, which I know isn't always present).

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

oh i must get a TM suit one soon.......please lottery let me win

aw, TM isn't that expensive, especially if you live over there ;)

Excuse my ignorance but what is TE armour, who makes it, where can you get it?

Any word on the pics?

TE armo was made buy "Trooper Expert" but he sold the molds and they are in the hands of TE-2 now who makes and sells the sets B)

aw, TM isn't that expensive, especially if you live over there ;)

oh i know, its superbly priced to be honest, if i could win the lottery i would personaly visit the TM and buy a load from him, or at least order a load.

Then id make my servants in my mansion wear TK armour all day!! :P

this is my lottery dream!

Guest Bezerkus

Wow great pics. Immediately noticeable to me is the overall size of some of the parts such as the thighs, shins and forarms, as well as the much sharper pull on the TM. The shoulder bell on the right with the SDS seems skewed from one side to the other, but I've seen so many versions of the bells on originals. Hand plates on the SDS definitely are off with the more rounded overall shape. I'm sure there are many "tells" by the experts. I love both these suits, but I just want to say...Paul, just admit you have the original '76 molds? ;)