backpack

tk8428

nope, just the pauldrons and ammo pouches were borrowed from sandtroopers ;)

while you may see this image around the net, it is fan made (looks pretty cool i think :D )

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

nope, just the pauldrons and ammo pouches were borrowed from sandtroopers ;)

that does look cool tho.

could have sworn i saw them with a pack somewhere lol

cause they must have something to power the flamer..

and only one ammo pouch??

Edited by tk8428

im in the process of making my 3rd flamethrower now ;) and the woodchuck is making some also.. i am also making a template set for people that wish to make there own (still a work in progress)

im in the process of making my 3rd flamethrower now ;) and the woodchuck is making some also.. i am also making a template set for people that wish to make there own (still a work in progress)

i've seen your other ones mate they look very nice i'd possibly be interested in a template set.

i have a few ideas on how to make one would like one that has a real pilot flame on front but health and safety would go mental in this country lol..

i still want to make one that shoots real fire ;) just for use around the campfire, my neighbors wont care, i have fired my shotgun off my front porch several times lol :P

i still want to make one that shoots real fire ;) just for use around the campfire, my neighbors wont care, i have fired my shotgun off my front porch several times lol :P

the police here have a fit when kids are playing soldiers in the street lol.

seriously thinking of going red then i'd have a red a white and a blue lol

been a little off recently with the uk garrison rules,

and them refusing to clear my HWT without a bazooka.

but regained some enthusiasm and love the odder tk variants.

i love the red white and blue idea myself i was actually thinking of making some kind of motto out of it ;)

also, whats with the bazooka deal? cant you get one made by somebody? it looks pretty simple ;)

i love the red white and blue idea myself i was actually thinking of making some kind of motto out of it ;)

also, whats with the bazooka deal? cant you get one made by somebody? it looks pretty simple ;)

i know it a little childish lol but it's a principle to me, it was given the thumbs up by the 501st but my garrison said not without a bazooka it got very messy,

i was gutted, had a hyperfirm T21 spent a fortune on the costume.

i may make one but i'm in no rush now

well you can bet you wont get your incinerator approved without a flamethrower <_< i can throw together a full tutorial and templates if your serious on making one ;)

well you can bet you wont get your incinerator approved without a flamethrower <_< i can throw together a full tutorial and templates if your serious on making one ;)

i'm away for most of december so going to have a serious think about it . i've contacted my gml and he said so far its a goer and would be first in uk ( same as my commander)

but i'll contact you around xmas if thats ok and we can talk about it then..

well you can bet you wont get your incinerator approved without a flamethrower <_<

Actually, you can. Weapons are usually options. Since the Incinerator is EU it's LMO approval, and he's approved Incinerators in the past without them.

Actually, you can. Weapons are usually options. Since the Incinerator is EU it's LMO approval, and he's approved Incinerators in the past without them.

ha ha ha mate you know the problems i have with the ukg gml

he has just told me no flamer no clear lol ( but thats a given its an incinerator trooper i expected that one) oh and i have to modify the pauldron to come down my arm similar to the game ref's

when are the 501st lmo's going to take control of their garrison gml's :angry:

Edited by tk8428

just do it man :P if you need some help ask away ;)

Agreed. I remember the first time I cut in to my ab plate for my sandtrooper (it was an FX kit, we had to). But after a point you realize that the worst that happens is you just start over. For paint, well do one piece at a time, preferably on a practice piece, and if you make a mistake, clean up and start over. Else how will you ever get good at it?

just remember to check with your local GML before you start ( well that makes no difference as they'll change their mind at will :blink: )

no being serious check first to save yourself a lot of money and heartache.

it's easy putting the red on not so easy to remove it if they say no <_<