T tracks ?

Hi,

I'm working on a pipe build E11 and I'm not to sure on the exact placement the the t tracks.

for example does the top track share the same hole as the scope rail?

does someone have a diagram or something i can follow?

Ā 

The T-tracks line up with the pre-drilled holes in the barrel. If you've drilled out the holes in your pipe already, like this ....

Ā 

DSCF0340-1.jpg

Ā 

.. it should be pretty clear where the T-tracks fit.

Ā 

Here's a finished blaster showing placement ...

Ā 

anh025.jpg

Ā 

anh023.jpg

OK if im wrong here someone let me know please, with all the great pics here i thought id add text help:

Ā 

Starting at the left side of the blaster (magazine side) with the stock folded & locked into position ...

Ā 

Bottom left: (bayonet mount) has no tracks.

Ā 

Middle left: (level with the muzzle bolt) all holes covered.

Ā 

Top left : all holes covered.

Ā 

Top row: Leave the last hole at the rear for the scope mount.

Ā 

Top right: (top row looking at ejection port side) :all holes covered.

Ā 

Middle right: leave the front hole, it has the semi-circualr finger/hand guard.

Ā 

Lower right: all holes covered

By coincidence, the t-track material for my current blaster build just arrived. These photos of instalation might also help ...

Ā 

DSCF0421.jpg

Ā 

DSCF0422.jpg

Ā 

DSCF0424.jpg

Great looking baster rick.

You have covered all the holes on the top center.Does your scope mount share that hole?

there were several different types of Front and rear fittings for sight rails on the blasters in the films.

Ā 

some have the sight rail like rick330 and some have it like john danter's computerised drawing.

Ā 

The T Tracks always cover the hole itself almost completely, bending into the hole.

Ā 

some T Track installs are not done correctly because they don't fully bend to the edge of the hole and leave an open area in

the hole, this is not the right way. but tracks that fully cover the hole, and bend into the hole are the right way.

Ā 

some sight rail installs have them going into the top hole, and some don't.

Ā 

on the installs where the sight rail goes into the top hole, the T Track stops one hole early.

Great looking baster rick.

You have covered all the holes on the top center.Does your scope mount share that hole?

Ā 

No, the only thing that goes in that hole is the t-track. As Vern says, it's bent into the exhaust hole in the barrel at the end.

Ā 

There is generally a separate hole drilled for your scope rail. Like in the picture of the finished blaster I posted.