almost.infamous's ATA build...[*ATA]

Quick Update: Starting rough cutting on the curved pieces. Didn't like using the curved scissors so i've been using some tin snips and they are making it really easy! All i should have to do is a minimal amount of sanding on everything. Well, you guys know the drill. Give me some feedback!

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

Here are some picks of my hasbro ive sanded and cut up. Probably start gluing the doppydoos on tomorrow.

2010-11-17_19-22-48_923.jpg

2010-11-17_19-22-36_261.jpg

2010-11-17_19-22-25_192.jpg

You're on the right track. Just keep following the mold lines and trim it to size (with your undersuit on). I'd say leave a little wiggle room when you size the parts, but that's just my personal preference. Your blaster is shaping up. Lots of good hasbro mod build threads to reference here.

You're on the right track. Just keep following the mold lines and trim it to size (with your undersuit on). I'd say leave a little wiggle room when you size the parts, but that's just my personal preference. Your blaster is shaping up. Lots of good hasbro mod build threads to reference here.

Thanks Tim! I was pretty hesitant at first but i think i have the hang of it now. Yeah there are tons of E-11 build threads and a few different ways to do it. Had to work late today and tomorrow i have to go to a wedding so no really progress. I'll be back on it on Sunday though. Hope everyone has a good weekend!