First Post Armor is FINISHED

I wanted to thank this forum for all the knowledge is was able to capture to make my first TK suit as accurate as possible. This is addicting and I am all ready to do my next set. I am applying for 501st this week and I was looking for some feedback on my armor. I know the belt is not fastened right and my neck seal is off, but its very tough putting this on by yourself! Feedback is welcome.

_DSC3203.jpg

_DSC3204.jpg

_DSC3206.jpg

Ben

Nice job overall. What kind of kit is that?

The chest is riding up on top of the ab piece. I recommend you use some chest-to-ab internal strapping to keep in properly in place. You already noted the neckseal and belt - where is your thermal detonator?

How about an introduction over in the New Member Introductions section? :)

Looks pretty good!

I'd try to drop the chest and back plate a bit...looks like they're riding up some. Your sniper plate might need adjustment as well, since it appears that it's getting trapped under your thigh. Make sure to add your thermal detonator as well, and you might consider dropping your boxes a bit.

Great build, trooper! B)

from the looks of it he's got the internal strapping at the ab/chest like the new screen used setup.

makes it ride up just like on screen!

see the screw caps in his photo here?

_DSC3204.jpg

Thanks Rolf. took about 3 months working a little every night. No sense in doing it less than 100%. I ordered my holster from TK Bondservnt 2392 last night and looking for a better TD to complete to ensemble. The next one I build will be completely screen accurate like Petes.

Ben

You got it ben.

I can see you start from the top, only going for the best, i like that.

Yeah the 1mm abs ANH TM suit, are among the best ANH replica Strormtrooper suits out there.

I´m in progress to make a 1mm TM Sandtrooper my self.

Can´t wait to see more from you, looks like your know your stuff, and got some good creative skills for this hobby as well ;)

ben, your holster is in production today and will ship today. photos very soon!

and a special thanks goes out to MARK G/ Peter and paul, for the amazing work on showing us all the

internal strapping that we've been wanting to see for the last several years.

and joer has also a lot of incredible credit for showing us all the ROTJ hidden details!

kudos to the elite team!

huah!