Another Hasbro conversion

Not much different on my Hasbro build, but I decided to add in a laser pointer and light up the scope. I just bought a cheap E-bay pointer, cut it apart, and zip tied the trigger on. I cut off the end of the scope, E-6000'd it in, and then drilled a hole in the doopy-doos add-on for the laser. I also replaced the tip LED with a superbright, and added one more into the rear scope viewfinder. I cut up an old magnifying glass, and used a scotch tape roll for the eye piece. I also added on real allen bolts on the end.

Paint is still soft, so I have not weathered it yet, but scope is bronze uundercoat, and rest is silver. Should look great with some scuffing :)

And oh, no one has commented if my armor looks OK, please LMK what you pros think of this stuff!

e115.th.jpg

e114.th.jpg

e113.th.jpg

e112.th.jpg

e111.th.jpg

firsttry019.th.jpg

Like the blaster! Very cool work!

As for the armor, looks good overall. Your shins look a little big, the drop boxes should come down further, and your belt looks like it's sagging a bit on one side. Other than that, good work!

I got to see it in person, that laser is cool! It hit a bldg blocks away! Now I want one too! And the light up scope just makes it cooler! He did not mention that there is a little push button right at the trigger guard. The whole setup is connected to the batteries, so easy replacement!

Thanks for the comment and armor feedback. I posted in armor builds with no response. The kit is AM, and it is cetainly oblong unless you trim it down. I re did the thighs and got them more in line, and I will prob redo the shins, I just wanted to get it wearable and get in the 501st, then tweak it. I hope the added button on the E-11 is legal, but it is pretty subtle. The new doopy doos kit is very cool, I love the included D-ring, t-track, and scope mod. I have the battery packs for the blaster too, looking for good wiring to use for it and then I will install it also.

I am going to self troop the Force Unleased II release tonight, will try to get some photos there. I was pushing to get the blaster ready to use tonight, and I made it!

I also have a laser in my E11 But dont use it for trooping ...why .. ? When you are wearing green lenses in your helmet , you can not see the red dot ..the green cancels out the red. You never know weather its on or off , and as you cant see it , run the risk of hitting some poor kid in the eyes,,... not good.

The only real use for a laser in a hasbro is for playing with the cat ...they love chasing lasers.