My new street show ( need advice )

Working on a new street show what do you think ?

I was wondering if i should use my old FX parts and paint them blue or silver along with this mask( chest,ab plate ,shoulders bells and arms).

Photo017.jpg

Photo012.jpg

Photo019.jpg

Photo014.jpg

This is the idea:

Johan20Lorbeer201.jpg

Edited by Quebectrooper

What's the feeling you're trying to convey? Happy, sad, scary, etc...?

Hey Mike. Good question. I wanna stop people , make em laugh with recorded funny movie lines, impress them and make em pay. My bike show in the winter is only on stage but there's good money to be made with this statue show in the street like Quebec or Montreal.

My step son makes $100 an hour in the summer with a different show where he stands a sprays people with water and farts. I'm not sure if i should use that mask. I'm working on it. I have a floating water faucet where water comes out into a bucket. A remote control tip jar that goes out to people for tips.

This is where i got the idea: http://www.lib.umich.edu/files/mblogs/vrc/Johan%20Lorbeer%201.jpg

Man, there's a guy that does the same knees-at-90° thing here in our town. It's mesmerising. So come on, what's the secret? Metal bars stuffed down your pants? You can tell us here. We won't say a word! ;)

Simple. Mine are welded bars along my legs and butt and some have Matrix type leg braces like this:

But you need a hole in the ground.

I also have this floating faucet in my box:

Edited by Quebectrooper

Ahhh... I see. Well, both silver or blue would keep the atmosphere light. Btw, have you thought perhaps doing the mask in flesh tone with heavily exaggerated shadows? There are lots of angles on the face so that would be easy ( doing the chiaro-scuro thing).

Btw, I really like the idea of the remote control tip jar! LOL!

Hey let me know when you put on your show so I can come and lend support/encouragement.