my HWT

tk8428

Yeah, elections are a month away. At least vote for those sympathetic to your cause and give the new leadership a chance.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, elections are a month away. At least vote for those sympathetic to your cause and give the new leadership a chance.

thanks guys i'll keep my membership up and may troop the bigger troops i am looking at non 501st groups. so not going completly juts feel the fun is gone from what is supposed to be a fun hobby..

elections :lol: democracy not in this empire :lol:

Blaine

Not quite sure what as happened for you to react this way, but I can only assume that it may have something

to do with the bazooka that Mason as just put up for sale which I understand was earmarked for you originally

If this is the case, then you’ve totally lost me on this one fella, as I've taken some personal interest in this and

I know for a fact that Dave Hildreth the UKG’s GML said that he would approve this weapon no problem, with a

suggestion that you may want to just blank off the tube centre at some point so that you can’t see straight threw it,

but this would not affect its approval.

Add to this, I know that Gary our currant XO had taken a special interest in your situation and told you that he would

personally help in every way he could to get you out there trooping with a monster cannon.

So as you can see, really not sure where you are coming from with this recent turn of events.

:unsure:

Paul

Sorry mate, that doesn’t sound like a really great vote winner in my book,….“Vote for me and I’ll pass your costume of whether its correct or notâ€

Whatever you may think of the UKG’s standpoint on costuming standards, the fact is the currant CO and XO, Alex and Gary have both taken the time

to talk to Blaine and help and encourage him not to give up on his HWT and have offered him all the help and assistance they can give to get this

costume pushed through. I’ll think you’ll also find that no matter who is serving on the Command staff of the UKG, past, present or future, that the ethos

of up holding the highest standards where possible will always prevail no matter what.

Sorry Billy if my remark came off that way, as that's not what I intended. Perhaps it would have been better for me to say:

"You need to be willing to be part of the process and work for change from within. Complaining from the outside wins no favors, and you can be cutting of your nose to spite your face."

As you know I'm a huge fan of Gary though I confess I don't know Alex at all, and give Gary my unquestioned support.

Secondly and equally for the record, it is not nor should ever be a detachment's place to dictate constume standards nor be the trooping police. While I may not always agree with the UK GML's call, that is my POV strictly as a regular 501st member and is not meant to be a detachment point of view. My apologies to the members of the UKG if it appeared otherwise.

thanks for the input bill but you dont know the reasons i have decided to leave!

and i'm not going to make this worse and prolonged.

but i have never spoken to alex about the HWT..

this will be my last post on this subject now as the case is closed..

Edited by tk8428