HOWTO: Add Static Burst for around $10.00

The HOLY GRAIL!

So I have found a way of adding "Static Burst" to my sound system for around $10.00... Impossible right... well follow the link below and see for yourself...

The sound system is still a prototype so its a little rough but soon will be a lot better.

I am planning on adding several buttons with sound effects, Chewy, Yoda, Princess Leia?

Thanks

Dave

TK-6044

Soon I will have sound in my helmet. Soon I will reveal my voice to the masses... :)

Soon everyone will wish you remained silent :P:lol:

That's a great idea. I really wish there were more affordable gadgets for this life styl... I mean hobby. :P

I think this perfect for someone just getting involved or who doesn't have a bigger budget yet.

As always, I dig the video's Dave!

..I new this would work!! I havent tried it yet..but I'm glad someone did! I guess I'll have to give it a try..I may put the button in a drop box....

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

RBJ said:
..I new this would work!! I havent tried it yet..but I'm glad someone did! I guess I'll have to give it a try..I may put the button in a drop box....

------------

Excellent! :0Lighten:

Great minds thin alike... well greatish...

The sound from the chip alone was not great but through the amp its sounds really good.

I will be adding several other buttons for fun...

Once I have done some research I hope just to have a couple of wires going from a plug in the chest to the abs.

So give it a try and let us all know what you come up with.

Thanks

Dave TK-6044

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

Soon everyone will wish you remained silent :P:lol:

Betrayed by my apprentice, I am! :vader1: :Laser::sith:

I look forward to that will you be making your own?

No. Sell my landspeder I will to convince TK4205 to do it. But ever since the XP-38 came out, they're just not in demand, so it may be awhile.

:blink::wacko::o:P:lol::D:dance::dance::dance:

Very resourseful Dave, Awesome thanks!!!!!

well have my next?project.....guess the cold fusion engine will have to wait... :closedeyes:

Nice work Dave :D I've built three sound systems myself but none of them were ever really up to the job. I wish I'd seen this a month ago before I bit the bullet and spent ?130 on a ROM FX system, I'd have give it another shot. The ROM FX is a great system, I'd just have prefered not to have splashed out ?130 :rolleyes:

Nice work Dave :D I've built three sound systems myself but none of them were ever really up to the job. I wish I'd seen this a month ago before I bit the bullet and spent ?130 on a ROM FX system, I'd have give it another shot. The ROM FX is a great system, I'd just have prefered not to have splashed out ?130 :rolleyes:

I would like a RomFX too but ain't got the cash...

Anyway as you can see I am having fun building my own, probably to much fun for it to be a health obsession... :blink:

Happy Birthday for the 14th!

Thanks

Dave

I've yet to hear heard a sound system that's better than RomFx - it truly is the shiz. That said at $260USD each, I can get a whole TK4205 helmet kit plus some upgrades (like that $10 static burst) and it takes an iPod input for parades. Or I can get two Skullworx kits and tweak them as needed.

I've yet to hear heard a sound system that's better than RomFx - it truly is the shiz. That said at $260USD each, I can get a whole TK4205 helmet kit plus some upgrades (like that $10 static burst) and it takes an iPod input for parades. Or I can get two Skullworx kits and tweak them as needed.

Sure don't get me wrong the RomFx Rocks!

$260... hmmm... I could put in 26 buttons for that... hmmmm... tempting...lol

I really like TK-4205 set up + Skullworxs is cool too.

Oh well maybe when the Empire has conquered another Star System we might get that bonus the Emperor has been promising us...

See ya soon

Dave TK-6044

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...