TM's own personal 1 mm ANH weatherd Armour

That would be awesome! Rolf, are you reading this? :P

I´m here :P

I´m game, sounds good to me.

Either come a few, or maybe a garrison get down for some heavy trooping would be too cool.

Lucky me the UK are so close to the DK/Denmark, so i would love to do both.

We could hang out once a while for a good time through life.

Come alone, come a whit a few troop buddy´s, garrison get downs.

Once a trooper... all ways a trooper :)

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi hows my dirty TM dude, the spring sounds great Rolf once you have sorted everything out , like i say if its you alone or with your son thats fine with me, but yes i have to take you for a few:pint1: :pint1: :pint1: :pint1: pints of beer and anything eles you fancy doing ,and i can arrange to join up with some of the other TM Brothers i know they all want to meet you to bro for some nights out and of course trooping with the UKG , like i say mate i can put you up at my place no probs there , got to bring your sandy mate really want to see a screen accurate TM sandy only you know how it should be mate :td: , and if you do have your TM stormtrooper well hay bring that to i could do with re- inacting Leias capture sceen .

:trooper: :leia: :trooper:

TTYS

Steve

Deal, i would love that.

Sounds good all the way, i will take my TM ANH Stormtrooper whit me, if i have one ready by then.

If not i will come as the dirty trooper i am, and find me some some boxes some where and play in :P

But making the date whit Leia thing, would be too cool.

Do you guys still have the ANH space ship tunnel model somewhere for the pictures taken, i have only seen pics of it, from the last big UKG con in London 2 years back i think it was...

I can see my TM box are in the heathrow now, on its way to me MMmuuhaaaa the monster is on its way :peace:

Would love that! I have never been to the UK, so that would be a good excuse! :lol:

I have been in London 3 times, and love it there.

I have been real!!! close to moving to there a few times.

Now its even more easy, now we just do it whit out asking because of the Europe thing.

If i ever get full parent right over my son, we might move to there, who knows...

If not we will come and say hi, once a while as its really close to small Denmark here any way ;)

I don't know of more than 3 in Nordic Garrison sporting TM (that is, then Rolf gets his new kit), but sometime I think NG and UKG should have a little get together. :)

Got my first two TM kits in 2006 (2mm gloss hips i think it was/sold), next one here in 2010 (2mm gloss abs/sold).

And now my # 4 TM kit coming is (1mm semi gloss abs/keeper).

As you can see, i´m a true fan ;)

And i guess, i´m not done getting them coming in..

as our master seems to make them better each time, even we all think it can´t be better each time :D

Edited by TD-252

Got my first two TM kits in 2006 (2mm gloss hips i think it was/sold), next one here in 2010 (2mm gloss abs/sold).

And now my # 4 TM kit coming is (1mm semi gloss abs/keeper).

As you can see, i´m a true fan ;)

And i guess, i´m not done getting them coming in..

as our master seems to make them better each time, even we all think it can´t be better each time :D

That sure is a lot of TM goodness! I'm sure I'll do another suit within a year or so. It's so fun. :)

That would be the band of brothers.

I guess we would have FBJ whit us too there ;)

Oh Most defentley have to have Mark there to B) to complete the TM band of brothers ;) .

Deal, i would love that.

Sounds good all the way, i will take my TM ANH Stormtrooper whit me, if i have one ready by then.

If not i will come as the dirty trooper i am, and find me some some boxes some where and play in :P

But making the date whit Leia thing, would be too cool.

Do you guys still have the ANH space ship tunnel model somewhere for the pictures taken, i have only seen pics of it, from the last big UKG con in London 2 years back i think it was...

I can see my TM box are in the heathrow now, on its way to me MMmuuhaaaa the monster is on its way :peace:

I think i will have to lay of the leia thing for a while Rolf ,Paul TM and Peter(Stukatrooper) are worried about me , they think i have this fetish thing on being Leia:lol: , i am having a Pro photo shoot on friday in my TM 1mm ANH armour and lets just say there is going to be a little bit of Leia incorpriated in some of the photos just a bit of fun i do like to be a little differant :P .

Rolf not long now till you recive your monster mate lets us see some pics once you have;)

That sure is a lot of TM goodness! I'm sure I'll do another suit within a year or so. It's so fun. :)

Once you have done one, you are hooked.

I have done around 12 full suits + loose helmets 5 maybe :rolleyes: crazy me :lol: but i can´t help it.

I love to get the box in, and make the parts come alive ;)

I think i will have to lay of the leia thing for a while Rolf ,Paul TM and Peter(Stukatrooper) are worried about me , they think i have this fetish thing on being Leia:lol: , i am having a Pro photo shoot on friday in my TM 1mm ANH armour and lets just say there is going to be a little bit of Leia incorpriated in some of the photos just a bit of fun i do like to be a little differant :P .

Rolf not long now till you recive your monster mate lets us see some pics once you have;)

I can´t wait to see the pics bro.

Leia is hot, so i understand yes :D

The only crazy thing i have done is to take a small walk in my white trooper, wearing normal cloth.

It looked real disco 70´, a friend want me to keep then on go out partying.

But i could have my self doing it, well maybe because i was not drunk enough :P

Sure thing, i will post some pics alone the way.

Giving birth to the monster suit, to he´s ready for trooping ;)

Cheers mate, over and out from Copenhagen :salute:

I can´t wait to see the pics bro.

Leia is hot, so i understand yes :D

The only crazy thing i have done is to take a small walk in my white trooper, wearing normal cloth.

It looked real disco 70´, a friend want me to keep then on go out partying.

But i could have my self doing it, well maybe because i was not drunk enough :P

Sure thing, i will post some pics alone the way.

Giving birth to the monster suit, to he´s ready for trooping ;)

Cheers mate, over and out from Copenhagen :salute:

I regularly take my tkboots in the morning to work, and sometimes to the bar. You want that "natural" weathering, don't you? ;)

I regularly take my tkboots in the morning to work, and sometimes to the bar. You want that "natural" weathering, don't you? ;)

Yeah, maybe thats the new way, to get the old weathering look to the boots :D

Maybe wear full armor, and work as a construction worker would turn out pretty accurate too :P

Hahaha we are way off topic, and i love it :lol:

Yeah, maybe thats the new way, to get the old weathering look to the boots :D

Maybe wear full armor, and work as a construction worker would turn out pretty accurate too :P

Hahaha we are way off topic, and i love it :lol:

My TM 2mm Glossed armour that i troop in now thats getting some nice marks and scratches on it , i used to clean it after a troop, dont bother now its starting to look screen acurate and my TK Boots there the same but have not tried disco dancing in them yet may be when you come and visit we can go to a night club get totaly drunk and burn the babys out :lol::dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper:

My TM 2mm Glossed armour that i troop in now thats getting some nice marks and scratches on it , i used to clean it after a troop, dont bother now its starting to look screen acurate and my TK Boots there the same but have not tried disco dancing in them yet may be when you come and visit we can go to a night club get totaly drunk and burn the babys out :lol::dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper:

:lol: that would be too cool, and funny at the same time, if we all have our civil party/pub cloth on...

but all wear our trooper boots, when people look down and see we all have disco´70 boots on... :dancing-trooper:

They go :shok:

:lol: that would be too cool, and funny at the same time, if we all have our civil party/pub cloth on...

but all wear our trooper boots, when people look down and see we all have disco´70 boots on... :dancing-trooper:

They go :shok:

This will be us and a few others of the UKG after we have danced in our BOOTS sitting on the steps in the night club catching our breath.:lol:

DSCF3319-1.jpg

This will be us and a few others of the UKG after we have danced in our BOOTS sitting on the steps in the night club catching our breath.:lol:

DSCF3319-1.jpg

Oh and by the way Rolf we are the good looking ones , not the ugly ones;)

That will be you two then right at the bottom :lol:

No Paul thats Gary (89Batman) and Billy (Billhag) :lol:;) oh iam going to get in so much trouble now , thats me demoted and put on watch when we next troop.

DSCF3319-1.jpg

Hahaha :lol: as long as the local girl in the pub/disco club we are taken over, are looking better then the two ugly ones in the bottom...

I´m all in :dancing-trooper::smiley-sw013:

Hahaha :lol: as long as the local girl in the pub/disco club we are taken over, are looking better then the two ugly ones in the bottom...

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh yes i think they would look better if they were wearing TK lids ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh yes i think they would look better if they were wearing TK lids ;)

Awesome that you share the knowledge about there real derivation :P

Well... i thought 20 years this both are the brothers of Miss Piggy,aren't they? :lol:

:)

• 1 month later...