Happy Birthday WAN!

Daetrin

Exactly one year ago today whitearmor.net was born. Ah the good old days - may they never return! This forum has experienced tremendous growth over the past 12 months and has become a Force to be reckoned with.

I'd like to take the time to pay honor to a few folks who made that happen:

TK4205 - the first person aside from myself to register on these boards. Wyatt's been a huge FISD supporter from the very beginning.

V'Pier - without him the board would look like crap. Greg stepped up and got these boards into shape! Webmaster extraordinary! :D

Army Scout - who helped me figure out the intricacies of Invision forums and has always been there to step up and lend a hand.

Ed & Carlos - who've been part of the FISD staff since there was staff.

And lastly a shout to the folks at Garrison Titan, Cloud City Garrison, and MEPD who were members here before most others and kept my morale going during the early periods of low traffic.

The past 12 months have been a great ride, and I expect the upward trend to continue on.

Happy birthday WAN!

Oh how WAN has grown in one year. Happy Birthday and many more. Paul, thanks again for making WAN what it is.

Clink your glasses for our first anniversary.

Salud :pint1:

Thx you Paul, your Leadership has been the "spear point" that let this grow, or should i say "pierce" this deep.

Thanks to the many others that have helped and make this what it is today, one year,our first baby steps :peace:

:blink: Cant wait to see what happens in 365 days

:salute:

Legion board: Most users ever online was 98 on Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:47 pm

Clone Troopers net: Most users ever online was 95 on Jan 18 2007, 07:29 AM

MEPD: Most users ever online was 66 on Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:44 pm

I have checked the stats from other boards and as far as I can tell, we beat them all. Most users ever online was 135 on Jun 26 2007, 04:56 AM

Hey Paul,

Fr?hlichen Geburtstag! Today is 7-7-07! A lucky day in any language! Thanks again for getting this thing kick-started! I'll lift a glass in honor of White Armor tonight! :pint1:

Legion board: Most users ever online was 98 on Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:47 pm

Clone Troopers net: Most users ever online was 95 on Jan 18 2007, 07:29 AM

MEPD: Most users ever online was 66 on Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:44 pm

I have checked the stats from other boards and as far as I can tell, we beat them all. Most users ever online was 135 on Jun 26 2007, 04:56 AM

These stats are amazing!