My new E11 Blaster project.

PGHtrooper21

I saw a tip from a fellow trooper on "FISD\Whitearmor.net" of using 2 Neodymium Magnets 1 x 1/4 x1/16 to hold the "Power Cylinders" in place. I like this. In case if I am going to show my "Dummy Sterling" at an event, I ilike the idea of being able to remove the "Power Cylinders" for transport.

I bought a set of two "Neodymium Magnets" for $ 4.98 US on Ebay. It came in a small box. I found out that they are strong and they hold strong. I have place a US Dime currency allong with a measuring tape for reference. Also, I placed the magnets on the Mag houser as reference as how the will be holding the 'Power Cylinders".

qfDDMV7.jpg

WxELmkI.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After doing some touch ups on the front of the Counter and on the underside of the "Power Cylinders". I decided to assemble the pieces and see how it looks. I put the front plastic onto the counter and screwed it into place. I place the Counter into the Socket. I screwed the Counter back into place under the "Scope Rail" I placed the "Scope Rail" on the "Dummy\Deactivated Sterling" and locked it into place with the "Hex Bolt". I placed the two Magnets on the "Mag House" and set the "Power Cylinders" on top of the 2 Neodymium Magnets. I set the Counter on the Counter Holder and took some pictures to share. I place the "Dummy\Deactivated Sterling" on top of some "Ziplock Boxes" for holding the build in place for picture taking.

How does it look so far?

Mr8IByA.jpg

0nxGz22.jpg

0nxGz22.jpg

GnMKFeS.jpg

QzUyiQq.jpg

This is coming together so well - a truly impressive conversion Andy :duim:

The only small adjustment I might recommend is maybe move the power cylinders back just a tiny bit on the mag housing? Like toward the counter?

Those power cylinders are a thing of beauty by the way.

This is coming together so well - a truly impressive conversion Andy :duim:

The only small adjustment I might recommend is maybe move the power cylinders back just a tiny bit on the mag housing? Like toward the counter?

Those power cylinders are a thing of beauty by the way.

Lucas,

Thanks!

That is the plus with using the magnets.... I can adjust the area where the 'Power Cylinders" go!

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...