STILL NO REPLIES FROM WYATT

Hi all,

Now please do not think I am being unfair or insensitive.

I am a considerate person and I my thoughts are with anyone in times of need.

All I ask is for a little feedback on something I have purchased with my own well earned money.

I purchased a belt from Wyatt months ago after being pointed in his direction from FISD.

Everything was fine but after I paid there was silence, I later discovered he was having personal issues and I was asked to wait a little longer.

I have now done that and was then informed that he had already sent me 2.

I do not understand if he had sent 2 why I was not told firstly when the initial one was despatched and then the fact another was sent. Also why was my address needed again if 2 had been posted.

After posting I was told that another would be sent, I have yet to hear from my numerous PMs, posts and emails.

I understand fully that his time is being spent on more important things, all I ask is for a little consideration to those that have trusted him with their own money. I have heard from another in the UK.

Wyatt, please reply, has my belt been despatched.

My thoughts are with you but we have paid and surely you owe us some response, everything else coming second I find offensive as if I can now forget about my money due to other circumastances that are out of my control. It would takes seconds to respond.

Meant in the most considerate way

Graham

Graham,

I can understand your frustration, but you need to realize what he is going thru. I am sorry, but his wife is way more important than your belt. I just recently lost my baby daughter and I could care less about everything right now, I have not paid all my bills this month and have not been able to work. I have had several dealings with Wyatt and he always came thru, he will make it up to you( patience ). I bet he asked about your address again because he sent you 2 belts already at his loss. So, try to take this the right way and wait it out. You might want to source out a new belt, like from Firebladejedi. He is in the UK and makes great belts( I personally own one ). I am sorry for your trouble and I hope your dilema is resolved in the near future!

Christaan

Hey Christaan...

It is off topic, but nevertheless my cordial condolence....

And Graham...

...don't worry, Wyatt sends to you your belt already still. It is rather reliable.

I'm pretty sure FBJ is not making belts anymore. I'm sure Wyatt will come through, Graham. It is really easy to make your own belt if you need one urgently, but I am sure that as one of the trusted members of FISD, Wyatt won't leave you hangin' :duim:

Hi

This now a very awkward subject and although probably not intended I now feel guilty for giving someone money, even more so for being so inconsiderate that I can expect something in return.

As I mentioned my thoughts are with anyone with personal problems and my comments are meant in the most considerate way.

Yes, I fully agree that my belt seems very trivial, indeed it is. I did send payment in good faith and I am sorry for Wyatt and his family.

I will be patient as indeed I have been, I would have liked some reply as I do believe you owe some commitment when you have somebody elses money, no matter how small.

I have always honoured this whenever I have been in that position.

I will now leave the matter, if the belt arrives then so be it, if not then maybe I have learnt a lesson or two !!!

I talked to Wyatt just now and he said he spoke with you last week?

Actually if he sent you replacements he's nicer than I am, as while I can't comment on communication I as a seller don't take responsibility once it's shipped. If I have a customs document and receipt, well, what the UK post office does on your end...

Still, I hope it resolves soon - he's never let anyone down yet.

----------

On 7/13/2010 at 2:45 PM, TK4205 said:

Shoot me your address, and I will ship you (one) more. I'm sorry there's not any news I can give you on the (two) belts I have sent you.

I am not able to track or insure international orders.I have custom form stubs, but they do not confirm delivery.

I have trouble shipping parcels to the UK to the point of stopping all (personal) international transactions.

I apologize for not getting to this post sooner.

Please, please, keep in mind that I am one trooper with a real life and family. Speaking of family, I have been spending most of my time at the hospital, lately. Sitting with my wife in the ICU, supersedes everything, my friends.

If anyone else is waiting for a belt, or is otherwise unhappy, shoot me a pm with your name,address and paypal info. I will cover you as soon as I am able.

Why did you start another thread?? We have been in contact. I told you what was up. I sent you a replacement already. I have two customs forms that shows I sent you 2 belts. Please don't think this is personal. The problem is your postal service.

That being said, I have another belt for you. But if you think I'm going to drop everything and run down to the post office to send you yet another replacement, you're mistaken.

You don't have to be patient, but it helps.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

On 7/20/2010 at 4:47 PM, TK4205 said:

-----------

Why did you start another thread?? We have been in contact. I told you what was up. I sent you a replacement already. I have two customs forms that shows I sent you 2 belts. Please don't think this is personal. The problem is your postal service.

That being said, I have another belt for you. But if you think I'm going to drop everything and run down to the post office to send you yet another replacement, you're mistaken.

Hi Wyatt,

You did not tell me you had sent any belts until 2 weeks ago as you did not reply to my emials or PMs, hence why I posted and again started another thread as again you did not reply.

I also emailed your personal address, the same adress I paid by PP to.

You also you have not shown me any custom receipts or told me you had sent any belts, how was I to then know to keep a look out this end.

Thanks also to Deatrin for his comments

Actually if he sent you replacements he's nicer than I am, as while I can't comment on communication I as a seller don't take responsibility once it's shipped. If I have a customs document and receipt, well, what the UK post office does on your end...Nice to see his support. As mentione I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY RECEIPTS or was informed of ANY belts being despatched let alone 2.

I do NOT expect you to rush to the post office, as I keep saying my thoughts are with you, but I wont feel guilty for asking details of something I purchased and for which you now have the money for. I don't make a habit of throwing my money away as i too work hard for it, no matter how little.

I also asked you for postage, I would happily have paid extra for signature or tracking, which can be done and which I use regularly for selling items from my other hobby, all over the world and not lost one yet.

This could have all been resolved if you had replied months ago to my numerous messages when you first despatched.

This has now left a very bitter taste in my mouth and it now seems I am the bad one.

To all those who posted comments, I repeat that I only posted as I DID NOT RECIEVE ANY REPLIES UNTIL THE ONE WEEKS AGO.

I DID NOT KNOW BELTS HAD BEEN SENT

I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY RECEIPTS

Wyatt, I paid you on the 01 Jun, I can be patient

Wyatt, keep the belt, I cannot be bothered now.

I do wish your family a speedy recovery, my thoughts are with you there.

Graham

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed