Frenchie Incinerator

Thanks Guys !

I really appreciate it ^^

Daetrin, the fact is that my girlfriend broke a part of my flammethrower after my trooping on sunday... But that was not her plan ;)

So before being an EIB, I have to paint my boxes AND repare my gun... So for the moment I stay simple ICN wich is already great for me ^^

if you need any help with the repairs let me know, my son broke a part of my flamethrower last week as well :huh: a little hot glue and epoxy fixed it right up in no time ;)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think I'll try to repair it this evening and, if I got time, prepare the second drop box.

I also think I'll change the attachment between legs and the cog by using a belt under the bottom pieces when I'll have the time. I think it will reduce the weight I've got on my shoulders during a trooping session :P

Edited by stevechewbacca

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys !

Just an update to tell you that the flamethrower is repaired ^^

As you know, I'd like to make some pics but it's rainny all the time here... so I'll do it when the weather will be more sunny XD

I have juste one more question : why the armor can't be weathered for EIB ? In fact, as the INC work with fire, it's logical to make it burst, isn't it ?

See ya guys !

This is a gap in language. What the intent was that armor should not be weathered like sandtroopers.

How it should read is that the armor should be scuffed and lightly weathered, with weathering being defined as the use of blackwash or similar technique, as opposed to a sandy/dirty look.

I looked through the CRL's/EIB's and we can certainly update this language to make it more clear.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys !

Happy new year to all ;)

Just to tell you that I'm making some updates on my ICN in order to make it easier to wear and try to be EIB :)

Pics ASAP ^^

See ya !!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys !

I finally made my updates but after a little photo shooting, it appears that I still got some work to do, especially on the shoulder straps and the ammo pouch.

Have a look : ICN 02-06-2011

it is white rubber trim that covers the armor edges as in the ROTJ armor,

the ab plate, chest, back/butt all have white rubber trim instead of a return edge ;)

http://www.501st.com/crl/TK_CRL/140_Stormtrooper_ICN/140_09.jpg

if you need help sourcing some on your side of the pond i can help ;)

it is available in norway but you might find it loacally if you search a bit

it looks like this 11770-2-md.jpg

http://www.hartveitbutikk.no/filestore/KatalogHartveitButikkAS6-PDF.pdf'>http://www.hartveitbutikk.no/filestore/KatalogHartveitButikkAS6-PDF.pdf

http://www.hartveitbutikk.no

PDF is in Norwegian but is pretty self-explanatory. 3mm = ~1/8th inch.

you can get it in the usa but overseas shipping is insane :blink: you could also ask the CFO guys as they make ROTJ armor ;)

Thanks sean !

I'll try to find some little pieces like this this week end.

I have to get some material to make a belt in order to clip the thights on and no more on the ab plate (too heavy to walk), some screw cap for my new belt and press stud for shoulder straps.

I get my neckseal on monday and it fit me well :)

Can't wait to have all !!

Oh, I also have to repair my leg ammo pouch : it broke on my last tuesday event...

Well, I order it from evolution props :)

I'm making my armor more wearable for now and I will submit it for EIB in the next few weeks.

I didn't think that there will be as much work on it ^^