RT-Mod helmet to go with AM armor?

I have recently purchased an AM armor kit without the helmet (for obvious reasons) so now I am thinking of going with an RT-Mod helmet. for the experienced troopers out there, would this be a sound choice?

any input will help!

I think it would be a great choice. Both AM and RT Mod are made of high-gloss ABS of similar thickness. I currently wear an RT Mod helmet with my FX kit, and the two match perfectly. No reason to think that the same wouldn't be true with AM.

I also have an AM lite kit on order - when I get it I'll do a comparison of the AM with both my trooping helmets (TM for ESB, RT Mod for ANH) and get some pics up.

I think it would be a great choice. Both AM and RT Mod are made of high-gloss ABS of similar thickness. I currently wear an RT Mod helmet with my FX kit, and the two match perfectly. No reason to think that the same wouldn't be true with AM.

I also have an AM lite kit on order - when I get it I'll do a comparison of the AM with both my trooping helmets (TM for ESB, RT Mod for ANH) and get some pics up.

Im still waiting on my AM lite kit too! boxing error? lol I cant wait for mine to arrive!

If you want plastic to match RT is a good choice, but so it AP. AP will have the asymmetrical look if that's what you want. RT will be symmetrical but lacks the raised ear bumps. TM is good as well. There is no one 'best' - it's all up to what you want.

If you want plastic to match RT is a good choice, but so it AP. AP will have the asymmetrical look if that's what you want. RT will be symmetrical but lacks the raised ear bumps. TM is good as well. There is no one 'best' - it's all up to what you want.

RT will add bumps if you ask for it. He did for me. Not sure why he doesn't do them on all lids, tho.

The AM is a very nice kit. We have had guys waiting in Australia for 7 plus weeks for them to arrive. I hear there not to far away from being distributed. I have gone for the full kit but eventually will get a AP bucket to match.

The AM is a very nice kit. We have had guys waiting in Australia for 7 plus weeks for them to arrive. I hear there not to far away from being distributed. I have gone for the full kit but eventually will get a AP bucket to match.

I actually just got my notification saying that the AM kit shipped out. any week now I will get it... lol

• 2 weeks later...

I talked to RT over the weekend and my info is out-dated. RT continues to tweak his molds and added some asymmetry to the helmets now. I'm going to get a complete run down on the latest skinny and will post.