Stormtrooper Neckseal

TK_LEPER

You can also try the Academy : http://www.whitearmor.net/home/tutorials/armor-tutorials/neckseals.html

Ā 

We do try to list the sellers who have earned favorable reputations for quality/service over the long haul.

Also, the material looks like you'd melt under it. If you're in the market I recommend TK 409's www.tk409.com breathable and looks great. My two cents :)

Ā 

I wholeheartedly agree.

I have been through 3 different kinds of neckseal and eventually found what I was looking for when I ordered one of TK409's (or rather, one of his wife's) neckseals.

Superb speedy service and a fantastic quality product. They've totally nailed the look (nice even rounded ribs) whilst ensuring the best possible comfort (no plastic tubing, shiny yet soft material).

I don't think I'll ever need to look elsewhere.

Evolution Toyshop supplies some entry level Boba Fett items.

I also have a neck seal from Ladysewforus its awsome very comfatable, top notch .

Hey Jesse, he's not likely to respond to any inquiries, he didn't mine, but I ordered anyways due to his rep. If you buy it on his website tho, you will get it within a month.

Yeah, I just ordered and paid immediately without contactign him. A week or so later I sent a mail just to ask about the status and I got a mail back from his wife confimring that my neck seal was being posted the next day.