On 5/9/2010 at 8:35 AM, quebectrooper said:

Vielen Dank gehe ich Fahrt mein Fahrrad jetzt

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I wear a US 8.5 and I got a pair of 8's, they fit fine. The toes are a little long, so they accommodate for that half size. I was int he same boat as you and actually bought a pair of 8 and 9 to be sure.

keep in mind that TK boots are a slightly narrow fit, but they will stretch as they are leather.

• 2 weeks later...

If you still feel they are to narrow you can always fill/saturate the interior with water and wear them around for awhile. Seriously, this is a old trick that I have personally used on some rather expensive wild west boots in order for them to stretch in certain areas for a more custom fit. It works great.

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered my TKBoots today. I wear a 10 Nike running shoe & a 9.5 work boot. I went with size 10. Read all the comments about them being narrow. I know my foot won't fit into a 9 boot. So better to have a lil extra toe room during those long troops. Will post a more detailed description when I get them :dancing-trooper:

WOW! I just read the email from TKBoots. They mailed out my boots already & I have UPS tracking number. The boots will be here Tuesday June 2nd. Now thats super fast shipping :dancing-trooper:

Boots arrived today. They look great! They are a lil snug on the sides. But will strech with more & more wearings. Being real leather they should become more comfortable with time. You can'tbeat the price. $49.00 for real leather stormtrooper boots. The delivery was super fast. They even shipped them out on a Sunday. I ordered mine at 3:30Am Sunday morning before I left for work. When I returned home. I had an email saying they were shippd out with a confirmation number. Now that is great customer service!

On a seprate note. I also picked up thier Orange Sandtrooper Pauldon. This looks real good to me too. So both their products get high marks from me. :td::trooper: