Europe

mattastic13

SOOOO...Work is sending me to Europe for 2 weeks in August. I will be spending 2 days in Munich Germany, 2 days in Milan Italy, and two days in Paris France. I get to spend a whopping 6 days in the UK.

Now...I want to know...from those in the know, what is the absolute MUST see?

I am hoping to catch an EPL match (West Ham!!!) in the UK and hopefully buy Mr. Haggis a beer.

Any thoughts?

ooo stop bragging!

hahaha, i've been to all those great places and i can't wait to go back.

Won't you write to Troopers who live there and meet them.

Have a nice trip.

Wow, great stuff Matt! I thought trafalgar square and the National gallery in London were awesome and highly recommend them (but take the "tube" taxi's are expensive!)

It's awesome you're gonna catch an EPL match, but you got it wrong, you have to head up to Manchester to catch our boys at United ;) Glory! Glory!

SOOOO...Work is sending me to Europe for 2 weeks in August. I will be spending 2 days in Munich Germany, 2 days in Milan Italy, and two days in Paris France. I get to spend a whopping 6 days in the UK.

Now...I want to know...from those in the know, what is the absolute MUST see?

I am hoping to catch an EPL match (West Ham!!!) in the UK and hopefully buy Mr. Haggis a beer.

Any thoughts?

Get in there you BEAUTIE!!!!....YEEEE-HARRRH!!! :D

Ohh yes, a few tickets to see London's finest and a nice ice cold one will be waiting for you mate

you can bet the barn on that one Sir!! B)

Sorry, can't offer up any surfing though mate, not unless you want we to nick a speed boat and drag you

along the Thames on that old kitchen door that I've got propping up the fence in my back garden :D

As for the rest of Europe you are going to some pretty cool cities there my friend and you will not be

lost for entertainment in the slightest. :)

Get in there you BEAUTIE!!!!....YEEEE-HARRRH!!! :D

Ohh yes, a few tickets to see London's finest and a nice ice cold one will be waiting for you mate

you can bet the barn on that one Sir!! B)

Sorry, can't offer up any surfing though mate, not unless you want we to nick a speed boat and drag you

along the Thames on that old kitchen door that I've got propping up the fence in my back garden :D

As for the rest of Europe you are going to some pretty cool cities there my friend and you will not be

lost for entertainment in the slightest. :)

You have it wrong sir....it is I who owe you a pint and a match!

As for Shooter...sorry bud...but I am forever blowing bubbles!

Edited by mattastic13

You have to see the Duomo Cathedral in Milan, it's breathtaking! Make sure to get some Gilato ice cream there too, it's the best you'll ever taste!

For Paris the must haves are: Eiffel tower, Louvre museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, and take a river boat tour during the night and see the city in lights!

Matt...Come on....It's easy to be good when you have a rich "daddy" paying for everything. I want a team that has to work for their money! LOL

Spoken like true blooded Corpus Christi Cockney :D

...Come on you Irons!!! :)

Matt...Come on....It's easy to be good when you have a rich "daddy" paying for everything. I want a team that has to work for their money! LOL

Jealousy is such a sad thing to witness. :P;)

• 2 months later...