what kind of blaster is this?

So heres the story, i've owned this blaster for awhile now. I bought it off ebay and its been a long time. I don't know what kind it is nor who made it and thats why i'm asking you guys here. I've used it on every troop and when people ask. i really don't know what to tell them.

heres some info. its light. feels like plastic and pvc or possibly resin in some areas. same exact size as a masters replica.

Can anyone determine who or which maker this is from?

post-10989-127191634857_thumb.jpg

post-10989-127191635854_thumb.jpg

post-10989-127191636547_thumb.jpg

post-10989-127191637276_thumb.jpg

post-10989-127191638178_thumb.jpg

post-10989-127191639053_thumb.jpg

post-10989-127191639666_thumb.jpg

post-10989-127191640426_thumb.jpg

It's definitely meant to be an E-11, but I've never seen an E-11 (or rather, an interpretation of an E-11) like that before.

Perhaps someone on the RPF could shed some light?

heres some info. its light. feels like plastic and pvc or possibly resin in some areas. same exact size as a masters replica.

LOL.

The size will be the only thing what this blaster have common with the Master Replicas Blaster.

Looks like it should be look after an E 11 Blaster but this is surely a 100% Fanmade Blaster without any special orgin.

Hope you have not payed to much for it.

I didn't pay much, so I'm not too worried. Its been more use than a regular hasbro. Looks more accurate and the kids can't tell the difference. I've been wanting a hyperfirm but I've been buying more buckets than anything.

Thanks for the info guys. Hopefully someone can chime in on where this came from.

• 1 month later...

Looks like the base is a casting from an MGC sterling as it has the grip and receiver and the 4 bolts in front of the ejection port as well as an MGC ejection port, it has been modded to look like an ANH E11 with the rail ands scope etc, would be worth converting to a ROTJ E11 though as you have a good base there B)

I would say its a fan made conversion.

Edited by TANGO'D FETT